Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2021 Panini Donruss Release Tomorrow. Not To Impressed

So, I just got the announcement that the 2021 Donruss NASCAR cards come out tomorrow and I seen the previews and I am really not thrilled with so many cards where the drivers are wearing masks. I get it, its the world we live in but I deal everyday with masks and cards have been an escape of sorts from the everyday reminder of how the world is.

No not every card is a "mask" card but 1 is too much for me.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just being too sensitive?

Thanks and happy collecting.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

I am actually ok with it in a few years down the road it will serve as a reminder of what we all went through the last 2 years.....i love any nascar cards .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I'm not a fan of the masks either. They should have plastered logos all over them :)
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal