Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stephen Curry Auto Rookie

Maybe this should be In show and tell but I guess everything is for sale. Probably should get it graded but I’ve never had a card graded before. Would take suggestions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say if you really want to sell it and you think it's worth grading, you won't get the price you want for it raw. People aren't going to pay more for a card that "looks" mint. I'd just get it graded and go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok thanks. Which service do you suggest of the two?

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA for sure. They're pretty backed up but if you choose a faster level it shouldn't be bad. It'll cost you $50-$75 I think though- if you only send one card and want quicker service.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok I’ll have to look into it more. Didn’t quite understand the website. Some cards cost $900 to grade it appears.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I think that card would qualify for the $50 regular service. It's raw value is under $1k right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe so I would have to check. Wasn’t sure if that was the raw value. Good info. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you guys recommend selling this now or should I hold on to it as an investment?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would hold if you don't need the money. I think the market is crazy and may correct, but not on the top guys and Curry is already a top guy. I don't see his value going down. If you're looking for a short-term goal to sell, I'd do it the week he's going to break the all-time 3 pointers record.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That’s kind of what I was thinking my. I can auction it at goldin auctions but I’m not sure I’m going to get enough to make an impact in my life at the moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast