Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Who benefits more Brady or Mahomes?

Who benefits more from a win on Sunday? Check out this card Panini put out last year. Props for Panini to get both on card auto's

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

If Brady wins his 7th Super Bowl, he should retire, but he wants more records, the problem with records is they will be broken, sooner or later. I think Mahomes will be the person who will break Brady's records. I think Mahomes card value will keep going up. Brady's to me, doesn't sell like he use. I think he is not the GOAT that everybody wants to save. I don't think that you can pick just one GOAT because Football has evolved over the years, more games played, better equipment, the QB's are protected more, QB's pass more than the 50's and 60's and on and on.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Brady proves it just wasn't the patriots that made him who he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

If Brady wins his 7th Super Bowl, he should retire, but he wants more records, the problem with records is they will be broken, sooner or later. I think Mahomes will be the person who will break Brady's records. I think Mahomes card value will keep going up. Brady's to me, doesn't sell like he use. I think he is not the GOAT that everybody wants to save. I don't think that you can pick just one GOAT because Football has evolved over the years, more games played, better equipment, the QB's are protected more, QB's pass more than the 50's and 60's and on and on.

Bake

Good points. I don't think he's retiring next year win or lose. That team is stacked!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I am hearing that he wants to play pass age 45 and wants to break all records that he can before he retires.

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Mahomes benefits a bit more with a win than Brady. Brady is already setting the gold standard for QBs while we are trying to find out what Mahomes will become. A win and he can end up being like Brady. A loss and he could end up like Kurt Warner. Warner a HOF quarterback had a fantastic career but he isn't in the discussion for greatest QB of all time.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Brady has nothing left to prove, IMPO, but his ego is getting in the way.

I stopped watching right before the half, with Tampa up, 21-6. The officiating favors Tampa Bay, and that is wrong. 8 penalties on KC, most self-inflicted, while TB has one penalty. The league wants Brady to win #7. Unless KC and Mahomes can pull off another comeback in the 2nd half, they're screwed.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08