Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1992 Front Row Autograph certified set

I bought this set back in 1992 and over the years lost track who exactly was in the set, of course we all know Jeter is in but I was wondering does anyone know the exact number of autographs Front Row had in these sets? The set I have is all the same # out /500 with the following 20 players

1. Jim Rosenbohm
    2. Jason Moler
    3. Brandon Cromer
    4. Jason Giambi
    5. Michael Gulan
    6. David Landlaker
    7. Tony Sheffield
    8. Sherard Clinkscales
    9. Jon Lieber
    10. Chad Mottola
    11. Daniel Melendez
    12. Todd Steverson
    13. Jason Kendall
    14. Rick Helling
    15. Jeffrey Schmidt
    16. Shon Walker
    17. Michael Tucker
    18. Chris Roberts
    19. B J Wallace
    20 Derek Jeter

With covid I have been going through my collection it has been almost 30 years since I have looked at these so I was thinking I had all 100 signed but given what I see there must have been only 20 of the 100 guys signed for the number sets out of /500. Can anyone confirm this for me? I have peeked around on the interwebs and can only find info on the bigger names and usually sends links back to cards for sale either on Ebay or Amazon. I have to believer there only 20 but would like to confirm this.

If this needs to be removed and posted into a different area please let me know. Thanks for any information on this set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is what I could find on it- https://www.tcdb.com/Checklist.cfm/s...s---Autographs I counted 22 auto's and the numbers are different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much the numbers are right I just listed them as 1 2 3 4 5 ect but the card numbers match up I am just missing a couple which makes me wonder if I have them or not but thankfully no one of interest. I could have swore after all these years all 100 were signed--goes to show you what time and age does to the ole memory. Thanks for finding this rockinyou!!!