Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first PSA send out came back

I'm a new here and actually just getting back into cards a little bit. My cousin is a pretty serious collector and told me i needed to send some of my Jordan's off. I had the whole set including check lists of the 97-98 Metal universe. I sent off the Jordan and a couple Duncan's along with some other Jordans. Anyway, the The Metal Jordan came back as an 8 but the Duncans came back at 10 and a 9. I had a Jordan Metal Shedders come back at a 10 and Jordan Topps Embossed Golden Idols come back as a PSA 10. I can not find a PSA 10 Golden Idols value comp at all anyone here have any ideas?

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Very nice! If you can't find a comp on PSA or eBay, that's a rare grade indeed. I do know those Embossed cards are pretty hard to come by these days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raiderscott's Items on eBay

Looks like a Jordan 9 went for $152 a few weeks ago. The pop report shows 3 10's. I would say your card is an easy $1k+

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Can you say a time frame of return for your psa grading

SCF Rewards
    Country

It had to be somewhere around 9-10 months I think. I don't remember exactly when I sent them off.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It had to be somewhere around 9-10 months I think. I don't remember exactly when I sent them off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@MDX8277

Awesome card!!!! Do you have a PSA account? We have a graded card forum here as well! Consider posting things like that in that forum too!

As for the card. Nice, only 3 - 10's It would go pretty high at auction!