Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

March 1st PSA Submissions

UPDATE:
    Bulk: Estimated 6 months turnaround time currently
    Economy: Estimated 3 months turnaround time currently

***The Submission deadline is now the deadline for cards to be delivered to me. I strongly advise sending out cards before the deadline*****

*****THIS SUB WILL BE SPLIT INTO CARDS FROM 1972 AND EARLIER, 1972-2017 AND CARDS FROM 2018-PRESENT*****

****PLEASE SEPARATE YOUR LISTS AND CARDS ACCORDINGLY****

***THE COST IS $12 PER CARD FOR 1972 AND EARLIER, $14 PER CARD FOR 1972-2017 AND $17 PER CARD FOR 2018 - MAX DECLARED VALUE IS $99
    **The Submission deadline is now the deadline for cards to be delivered to me. I strongly advise sending out cards before the deadline*****

*****THIS SUB WILL BE SPLIT INTO CARDS FROM 1972 AND EARLIER, 1972-2017 AND CARDS FROM 2018-PRESENT*****

****PLEASE SEPARATE YOUR LISTS AND CARDS ACCORDINGLY****

***THE COST IS $12 PER CARD FOR 1972 AND EARLIER, $14 PER CARD FOR 1972-2017 AND $17 PER CARD FOR 2018 AND NEWER***

******I WILL ALSO BE PROVIDING AN ECONOMY SERVICE FOR $499 MAX VALUE CARDS (any year) WITH AN ESTIMATED 25 DAY TURNAROUND AT A COST OF $28 per card depending how many we get together*****

The pricing above includes shipping and insurance from me to PSA, return shipping and insurance from PSA to me, packaging supplies, and a little something for the time spent logging, sorting, etc.

Exact Return Shipping Costs From Me To You (First Class, Priority Flat Rate Bubbler Mailer, Priority Flat Rate Medium/Large Box. Return Shipping costs will be calculated once cards are ready to ship back.

Please remember the $99 max value. PSA is picky and sometimes will upcharge certain high value cards. This upcharge fee can be as low as $20 ($499 VALUE) and as high as $75 ($1999 VALUE) $200 ($4999 VALUE) etc if you are sending in cards worth much more then what it is actually valued at. Luckily we have only had a few cards get hit by upcharges but be aware.

I will be offering a basic cleaning service at a cost of $1 per card as well as a full cleaning + assess for $3.

Basic Cleaning $1 Fee: This will include a micro fiber wipe/cleaning as well as a new Penny Sleeve and Card Saver. If you want a card cleaned please put a (CLEAN) next to the card in your list and make sure to put a post it note on the top loader when shipping. I will not be giving my opinion of grade as I am not a professional grader.

Clean & Assess $3 Fee:
    This will include a micro fiber wipe/cleaning, an assessment of the card with my opinion of any flaws I am able to notice, my opinion on whether or not I think its worth sending in, and the ability to pull the card back from the sub (I must receive a pull back request within 48 hours of my assessments being sent out or the card will be submitted), as well as a new Penny Sleeve and Card Saver. If you want a card cleaned please put a (C&A or Clean & Assess) next to the card in your list and make sure to put a post it note on the top loader when shipping. I will not be giving my opinion of grade as I am not a professional grader.

**If taking advantage of the clean & assess or basic wipe services, please have your cards out ASAP and MAKE SURE TO STICKY NOTE EACH CARD WITH EITHER CLEAN OR CLEAN/ASSES so that I have time to get everything done before the submission.****

***DISCLAIMER***
    SCF does not guarantee a certain grade of your card(s). SCF is not responsible for any card(s) that get lost or damaged if you haven't chosen to get your cards insured to the submission moderator or insured from the submission moderator back to you.
    [/center]

You must not have any negative or neutral feedback within the last 6 months, had any disputes opened up against you that were not resolved, or a No Buying/Selling/Trading tag. If you do PLEASE PM me to discuss the matter before submitting cards for grading.

What is your cost?: $12 per card for 1972-2019 cards......$17 per card for 2018 and newer

-PSA ($99 Max Declared Value)

-EXACT Return shipping from me to you (shipping costs to be calculated and paid for once cards are back and ready to ship)

-Add 3% If paying
    PayPal Goods

How will this work?:
    Pretty simple, list your cards in this thread using the layout I have provided below including your username, yes/no $ of insurance, how you plan to pay, minimum grades, qualifiers, and declared value for each card (for PSA). Once you are ready, post your cards, and let me know that you are ready for my to post them in the trade manager. I will post them in the trade manger with the total amount due. Send your cards and send over payment to the address and PayPal provided.

What types of cards can I submit?:
    PSA can grade any Regular or Small-Sized Cards (2-11/16" x 3-13/16" and under). Any year, any set. Autograph Cards must be post 1998 and manfufacturer authenticated.

Declared value must be $99 or less for the You are welcome to send in a card worth more but you are at risk if PSA damages the card they will only insure it up to the $99 for the bulk. ALSO it is at the digression of PSA whether or not they UP THE SERVICE LEVEL for the particular card which may cause an INCREASED PRICE/SURCHARGE (RANGES FROM $25-$75+) WHICH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR so please be aware of this before sending in higher value cards.

Available for non-autographed trading cards or post-1998 manufacturer authenticated auto cards only.

DECLARED VALUE EXPLAINED: You are welcome to send in a card worth more but you are at risk if PSA damages the card they will only insure it up to the $99 for 85 day. ALSO it is at the digression of PSA whether or not they UP THE SERVICE level for the particular card which may cause an INCREASED PRICE AND FEE BETWEEN $25-$75 or more, so please be aware of this before sending in higher value cards. Please be smart about what you send it so be aware you may have to pay for the higher service level, we haven't had any issues but I just want everyone to know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thread is copied into the Grading card section and made a sticky thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you!

QUOTE=krunchtyme;14990972]Thread is copied into the Grading card section and made a sticky thread.[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want to send in 4 cards. Have you found anything out about the 2016 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Master Collection Michael Jordan Diamond Legacy #DL2 Michael Jordan Blue 3 Diamonds
    Thanks Tim
    Wanting Jerry West & Former Tar Heels

SCF Rewards
    Country

This submission has been cancelled due to psa changing pricing without notice

i will be posting a new submission later this week when i get a clear idea of future pricing from psa