Hello,

I have a 3500 count box of nothing but baseball stars, hall of famers, hall of famer rookies, rookies, some jerseys etc....

These days I collect hockey, however I did collect baseball when I was a kid, and still do enjoy baseball cards that I'm familiar with however unfortunately I'm not all that familiar with most modern players outside of the superstars. This box contains 3500 cards and like I previously said they're all HOF'ers, superstars, rookies etc.... The years range from 1980-2020 and I've obtained them over the last few years. I used to work at a Goodwill store and they sell cards so I pretty much bought anything and everything they had over the time I worked there - the majority of which were baseball, and the packs they made were stuffed with stars so yea, there was no way I could pass up 100 stars for .50 cents a pack...

Anyway, you will find a TON of the following players in this lot: Ryan, Maddux, Bonds, Schmidt, Henderson, Clemens, Sandberg, Gwynn, Puckett, Ken Griffey Jr, Mark McGwire, Randy Johnson, Frank Thomas, Carlton Fisk, Sammy Sosa, Tom Glavine, Palmerio, Omar Visquel, Mattingly, Tom Seaver, Steve Carlton --- pretty much any and every hall of famer that played in the late 70's, 80's and 90's..... There is also a 1951 Bowman Color reprint set from 1983 I believe - complete with Mantle and all of the stars as well as a bunch of 1948 Bowman that were released around the same time...

Over the last few years I did open a bunch of blaster boxes when I had an itch to break some product and there was no hockey so there are modern cards, rookies, refractors, inserts, serial numbered cards, parallels etc... I broke a lot of Topps and Topps Heritage -- I really like the Heritage because they use the vintage card designs and when I used to collect baseball I was really into vintage... So yea, I have a bunch of Heritage, Topps among other brands - lots of Heritage SP high numbers.... I tried looking some of this stuff up on eBay but it was just too time consuming and I don't know who the good rookies are -- like I said I'm not familiar with modern players or "prospecting"....

As far as what I want to get out of it......... I mean, I would have no problem trading if you have hockey cards, but I would trade for some baseball rookies, or HOF'ers from the 50's,60's,70's too; I wouldn't mind a Henderson RC, Ripken RC, Boggs RC, Sandberg RC, Gwynn RC, Mattingly RC...

As a collector that has done my fair share of card shows, this would be an excellent box for a collector/dealer that does card shows regularly..... These cards would be great for the .25 cents, $1.00, $3.00 and $5.00 bins or even just to make your own packs and sell them for $3-5 bucks each -- I used to do that and it worked extremely well... Also there are quite a few cards that go for $10.00++ at least 75-100... There are also a lot of stars from some more difficult brands to find from the 80's like 84 & 85 Donruss for example and I think there are a few 84 Topps Nestlie in the box as well.

So yea, if you're interested in buying the box or making a trade just PM me.... I mean I would put a price on it but I don't like to place an arbitrary price on cards.... I will say Book Value (for what that's worth) on the entire box would be $600-700, now obviously I wouldn't expect anything close to that - I'm just tossing that number out to give those interested an idea of the value in the box.

Here are some pics: