Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike Trout 2012 Score question

Hi guys/gals. My main focus is hockey, but I was going through an older box last night and came across a baseball card from 2012 Score Toronto Fall Expo, Hot Rookies.

#13 Mike Trout, cracked ice version.

Did some looking on eBay, no cracked ice listed or sold, but his regular #/399 had some listings.

So my question is are the cracked ice more common than the standard base #/399 card? With no listings it would seem either it is a very common card and not worth listing, or are a more rare card and fewer copies out there. Card is not FT/FS, just hoping to get some feedback on whether it has any value.

Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See dme0172's Items on eBay

It's listed on Beckett as $40 but only has a print run of 25 not serial numbered so I would suspect if you put it on ebay it would sell for a heck of a lot more than that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply, and information. I could not find print run information anywhere, so glad to know it has a fairly low print run, will have to get that one in a hard case!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply, and information. I could not find print run information anywhere, so glad to know it has a fairly low print run, will have to get that one in a hard case!

I finally got around to scanning this card, images below.

Trout front.jpgTrout back.jpg