SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fastbanshee8's Items on eBay

Thinking about trading this. Only looking for NFL QB RC's in exchange.

I go by sale value. Looking for $350-$400 in trade. 2-3 cards max in exchange for the Lebron James.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Cards for trade. I'll just have to post pictures now.
    Mainly looking RCs of QBs from 2003-now. Also looking for Romo, Aikman, and Staubach stuff, or any of the older Cowboys.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Got a PSA 9 Emmitt Smith Action Packed rookie, I know I have some Aikman Rookies too. I'll go and start looking if you are interested.
    Working towards Cowboys Super Collector (lol) PSA Graded Dallas Cowboys over 600 700 800 900+ Many the only PSA 10 in the Registry!!!!! Also collect Drew Brees, graded and ungraded.

Want List/Trade List can be found here: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fastbanshee8's Items on eBay

I've got the AP Emmitt, but mine isn't graded. I'm not really into graded cards. I got out of the hobby after 2011, and just got back into it this year, so I'm mainly looking for Dak's, Mahomes', Josh Allen's, Kyler Murray's, Herbert's, Burrow's, and such. I've already got 3-4 three row boxes full of Aikman's, and Emmitt's. lol