Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide New York Yankees Miami Dolphins
    Twitter: @@cardboardglory See cardboardglory's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Has anyone tried the new eBay shipping for trading cards

Good or bad experience?

BANNED

Country
    See Tammyro-24's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I actually started using stamps.com about a year ago and haven't used any other shipping since. Word to the wise though if you sell on eBay and use another shipping service make sure you figure your shipping in with your asking price and offer free shipping. If you don't offer free shipping you will get hit with shipping fees from eBay even though you didn't ship through them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Does Sramps.com offer tracking? Ebay's doing shipping and tracking under a dollar for I think up to four raw cards so I was trying to see if anyone had any specific experience with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers

Not yet, but if something sells (or i buy something with that option) I'll post about it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I PC Demarcus Ware. Also autographed 2019-2023 bowman draft & prospects.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Ive used this about 20 times so far.

here is my MAJOR gripe.

The tracking doesnt actually track the package to the house of the buyer. eBay has basically bootlegged the tracking on this sytem and its only being tracked through the mail sorter and not by hand. when the package arrives to the city of the destination it says its delivered. HUGE PROBLEM. because it then takes 1-2 days to actually be delivered to the house...depending on how fast the town delivers incoming mail.

ive had 3 people open claims against me because the package says delivered however its not actually delivered. I tell them to wait 2 days or so, all them have dropped cases once they got the package.

Its been a headache.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive used this about 20 times so far.

here is my MAJOR gripe.

The tracking doesnt actually track the package to the house of the buyer. eBay has basically bootlegged the tracking on this sytem and its only being tracked through the mail sorter and not by hand. when the package arrives to the city of the destination it says its delivered. HUGE PROBLEM. because it then takes 1-2 days to actually be delivered to the house...depending on how fast the town delivers incoming mail.

ive had 3 people open claims against me because the package says delivered however its not actually delivered. I tell them to wait 2 days or so, all them have dropped cases once they got the package.

Its been a headache.

Yeah I expected as much. Having the same issues on the customer end some packages have been out in the wild for over a month. Three stopped at the next sorting station since the 6th so far as a buy not fond of it. I wouldn't recommend because of the extra hassle on both ends.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've received 5 or 6. Haven't sent any yet though. I'm not much of a "tracking watcher" but I can see how that update lag could be a problem with a lot of buyers (hence the sellers too). I will say that you can add more protection in the envelope than just the old pwe. Not that a toploader didn't do a good job. Rarely had problems the old way. The system update issue is going to be a problem at least at the beginning. It's such a big market for ebay I'd hope they iron it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers

I've received 2 now, no issues and it has been in my mailbox when I get the message from ebay

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

I bought two cards where the shipper used this new program. First card arrived but the tracking didn't work. I still shows that the card has yet to be delivered but I got it two days ago. Second card says it was delivered but that card has yet to be received.

So far for me a total mess!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast