Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like I said, as a buyer I'm not up to watching the tracking as I probably should be. But good to know. The few cards that I have available for PWE, I'll probably just keep that way until things improve. Gonna cause a lot of unnecessary headaches for sellers.

I bought two cards where the shipper used this new program. First card arrived but the tracking didn't work. I still shows that the card has yet to be delivered but I got it two days ago. Second card says it was delivered but that card has yet to be received.

So far for me a total mess!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide New York Yankees Miami Dolphins
    Twitter: @@cardboardglory See cardboardglory's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Yeah I'm batting 5 out 12 being received without issues which is very good for baseball not so much for consumer confidence. I've gone to not even buying items sent with eBay shipping or pwe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Since I posted my last response I have had 0 problem with both shipping and receiving the new envelopes. I have sent around 70 and received around 20

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

I have used this as both a buyer and seller (10+ shipments) and it has worked out well for me. Yes the tracking is limited, but this costs less than a stamp costs if it is under an ounce.

As a seller this has really helped because when previously sending in a PWE you never knew if the card had arrived. And now I can at least track the progress and make sure the card is delivered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have used this as both a buyer and seller (10+ shipments) and it has worked out well for me. Yes the tracking is limited, but this costs less than a stamp costs if it is under an ounce.

As a seller this has really helped because when previously sending in a PWE you never knew if the card had arrived. And now I can at least track the progress and make sure the card is delivered.

You still never really know it's the fact even when it says it's been delivered honest customers are still out their card. It's just now as a seller there's a cheap method but shoddy method that says it was delivered. So it's not in your hands. Just Saturday I had for file missing mail with the post office for three cards the only help the seller can give at this point is the origin address. It has a 40% less assured delivery rate than regular first class shipping and only a 20% chance better than plain PWE not sure that's qualifies as a plus gain. Bought a card yesterday and the seller shipped using the ED and I'm like no I'm done dealing with that crap here's the extra for a real delivery service. I think the buyer should be at least given another option if you use it.

For a buyer tracking is helpful keeping track of multiple orders. Especially if you ordered multiples of the same card from different sellers.
    If a buyer is going to be away briefly it allows them to schedule somebody to pick up the mail especially if they're expecting a lot of packages
    I tend to binge shop so any given week I could have easily over a hundred packages arriving. If I'm pulled away for business that looks too tempting for anyone wandering around the neighbor. Also it's just a consumer confidence thing. If there are two of the exact same cards, priced the same, I am more likely to go with the $5.00 shipping over the FREE shipping or the $1.99 shipping especially now with USPS in such a flux. It doesn't even makes sense to not ship FCS in the current state of USPS operating like a third world postal system. And that's what eBay Delivery is to me third world postal service it may or may not arrive buyer beware.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a fan,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

You still never really know it's the fact even when it says it's been delivered honest customers are still out their card. It's just now as a seller there's a cheap method but shoddy method that says it was delivered. So it's not in your hands. Just Saturday I had for file missing mail with the post office for three cards the only help the seller can give at this point is the origin address. It has a 40% less assured delivery rate than regular first class shipping and only a 20% chance better than plain PWE not sure that's qualifies as a plus gain. Bought a card yesterday and the seller shipped using the ED and I'm like no I'm done dealing with that crap here's the extra for a real delivery service. I think the buyer should be at least given another option if you use it.

For a buyer tracking is helpful keeping track of multiple orders. Especially if you ordered multiples of the same card from different sellers.
    If a buyer is going to be away briefly it allows them to schedule somebody to pick up the mail especially if they're expecting a lot of packages
    I tend to binge shop so any given week I could have easily over a hundred packages arriving. If I'm pulled away for business that looks too tempting for anyone wandering around the neighbor. Also it's just a consumer confidence thing. If there are two of the exact same cards, priced the same, I am more likely to go with the $5.00 shipping over the FREE shipping or the $1.99 shipping especially now with USPS in such a flux. It doesn't even makes sense to not ship FCS in the current state of USPS operating like a third world postal system. And that's what eBay Delivery is to me third world postal service it may or may not arrive buyer beware.

OK, well to each their own. I personally so far have had 100% success with this method. That is 15-20 combined transactions as a buyer and seller.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well you're the lucky one then most of the feedback towards the new delivery system is overwhelmingly negative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12