SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

For My Next Episode of "Interview With An NHL Hero"...

APRIL 10 SHOWTIME!

The interview can be watched live at this link:

I will just make this a running and updating thread as new episodes of the show come in as I don't want to constantly put new threads up. Anyways, as you all know by now, one of the extensions of my passion for the history of NHL goaltending its athletes, and the preservation of its relics (both game worn items and cards) is my online interview series "Interview With an NHL Hero".

The show is a live broadcast event on Youtube and Facebook and it sees me video interviewing former NHL goaltenders. Viewers tuning in live can also ask questions from the athlete which adds to some of the fun.

As usual, I do my best to select the showtimes so as to not conflict with any other notable hockey shows hosted by my friends as I respect the work others also put into their content and don't want to split viewer counts.

I am very excited to announce that my special guest for Episode 5 of "Interview With An NHL Hero" is former NHL goaltender, Steve Passmore.

He is a veteran of 93 NHL games, plus 3 playoff games over 6 NHL seasons (1998-99 to 2003-04) with the Edmonton Oilers, Los Angeles Kings, and Chicago Blackhawks! Originally drafted by the Quebec Nordiques in 1992, he is a WHL goaltending legend, he came back from a potentially career ending case of heavy metal poisoning , and he was also teammates with some greats of the game, including Jocelyn Thibault, Theoren Fleury, Tony Amonte, Ziggy Palffy, and Luc Robitaille. Hear about his exciting adventures in professional hockey and how it shaped his life today!

This episode will be going LIVE on Saturday April 10, 2021 at 6:30PM MST/8:30PM EST. It can be watched on either the "Heroes of the Crease Ltd." YouTube channel or "Heroes of the Crease Ltd." Facebook page. The show is also interactive! As you watch live when it first airs, you can ask any burning questions you have to Mr. Passmore. It could be about his career, what it was like in Italy that one season, what certain players that he played with were like...the possibilities for fun and learning are endless and you, the viewers shape the experience as much as both I and Steve Passmore do!

This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

And you can also watch previous episodes of the show here:

Last edited by IrbeFan4Life; 04-10-2021 at 05:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

Our episode with Tommy Soderstrom is coming up in two hours! Come on by, show your support and maybe ask a question or write a comment for Mr. Soderstrom!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

Our next episode of the show has just been announced!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

It is showtime tonight! Watch and take part in our interview with Steve Passmore!