Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

For My Next Episode of "Interview With An NHL Hero"...

I will just make this a running and updating thread as new episodes of the show come in as I don't want to constantly put new threads up. Anyways, as you all know by now, one of the extensions of my passion for the history of NHL goaltending its athletes, and the preservation of its relics (both game worn items and cards) is my online interview series "Interview With an NHL Hero".

The show is a live broadcast event on Youtube and Facebook and it sees me video interviewing former NHL goaltenders. Viewers tuning in live can also ask questions from the athlete which adds to some of the fun.

As usual, I do my best to select the showtimes so as to not conflict with any other notable hockey shows hosted by my friends as I respect the work others also put into their content and don't want to split viewer counts.

JULY 6 UPDATE:
    I am extremely excited to announce that on Friday, July 16th at 6PM MST/8PM EST, my company "Heroes of the Crease: Goaltending Museum and Memorabilia Ltd.", will be hosting its 6th LIVE episode of "Interview With An NHL Hero"!

Our special guest for this edition is: Dieter Kochan!

Kochan had a path to the NHL unlike any other goaltender in NHL history! Originally drafted by the Vancouver Canucks in 1993, he had a 10 season long professional playing career (1997-2007). During that time, he played 21 NHL games with the Tampa Bay Lightning and Minnesota Wild across 4 seasons. He was also a dressed back up with the New York Islanders. Some of his career accolades include playing with Team USA in the 2002 IIHF Worlds, winning a 2003 AHL Calder Cup Championship, and also winning the 2004 AHL Best Goaltending Duo Award with Wade Dubielewicz.

This interview will be a rare opportunity for you, the viewers, to hear about Mr. Kochan's unique and exciting hockey journey! And the best part? You can interact with us live! If you have any questions to ask, you will be able to as the show is airing and it may make it to air! Be there on July 16th!

And you can also watch previous episodes of the show here:

Episode 1: Mike Morrison

Last edited by IrbeFan4Life; 07-06-2021 at 09:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

Our episode with Tommy Soderstrom is coming up in two hours! Come on by, show your support and maybe ask a question or write a comment for Mr. Soderstrom!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

Our next episode of the show has just been announced!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

It is showtime tonight! Watch and take part in our interview with Steve Passmore!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

JULY 6 UPDATE:
    I am extremely excited to announce that on Friday, July 16th at 6PM MST/8PM EST, my company "Heroes of the Crease: Goaltending Museum and Memorabilia Ltd.", will be hosting its 6th LIVE episode of "Interview With An NHL Hero"!

Our special guest for this edition is: Dieter Kochan!

Kochan had a path to the NHL unlike any other goaltender in NHL history! Originally drafted by the Vancouver Canucks in 1993, he had a 10 season long professional playing career (1997-2007). During that time, he played 21 NHL games with the Tampa Bay Lightning and Minnesota Wild across 4 seasons. He was also a dressed back up with the New York Islanders. Some of his career accolades include playing with Team USA in the 2002 IIHF Worlds, winning a 2003 AHL Calder Cup Championship, and also winning the 2004 AHL Best Goaltending Duo Award with Wade Dubielewicz.

This interview will be a rare opportunity for you, the viewers, to hear about Mr. Kochan's unique and exciting hockey journey! And the best part? You can interact with us live! If you have any questions to ask, you will be able to as the show is airing and it may make it to air! Be there on July 16th!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country

"It's almost showtime" bump! This will be a great episode!