Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Patrick Roy Collector New To The Site

Hey all, just dropping a hello in here to introduce myself. I've been on a couple other forums for a couple years sharing my Patrick Roy collection, so I'm sure I'll see some familiar faces here. I've been lurking here a few months before finally deciding to join, and here I finally am!

As the title (and username) states, I PC Patrick Roy, with a focus on major releases from his playing days (85-03). I do have some cards beyond that, but not many.

My playing days PC does not include 1/1's in it's count (I only own 1 anyway), nor do I go after BAP, BTP or ITG issues beyond 98/99, as there are just entirely too many GU items to chase in those sets. I also steer clear of Expo/National issued cards, given the rarity of so many of them. As such, my current PC stands at 1,422 individual cards out of a self-generated checklist of 2,407, putting me at 59.08% completion and counting. Including multiples, I have 2,584 total Patrick Roy cards and counting. While I have painstakingly gone through and scanned each individual card, I have not had the time to setup a collection website to showcase everything. That is a goal of mine for 2021, so we'll see how it plays out.

I look forward to interacting and hopefully coming across some of the elusive cards I need in my PC.
    Last edited by PRoy33Collector; 02-22-2021 at 08:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

PRoy33Collector- welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and loved watching Patrick Roy play. Check out our Inventory Manager for your PC. This site is really got a good following in the Hockey Forum, so check it out and your PC will grow!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Welcome to the site! I agree with Bake, with a collection of your size I am betting the Inventory Manager would be a tool that you would find very handy :)
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Colorado Avalanche Milwaukee Brewers

@PRoy33Collector Welcome! I had a small PC of Roy many years ago. One on my favorite players!
    Always looking for Raider cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hi -

Welcome to SCF! Happy Trading! I too once had a small PC of Roy!

Scobes

P.S. Feel free to check out my HK tradelist and let me know if you can use any of the Roys!

https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments, I will definitely have to check out the Inventory Manager. I'm in the process of organizing all scans of my PC, and hope to share it all soon.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@PRoy33Collector

Also, if you continue to work on your hockey pc collection you can always try to join some of the other folks in these forums:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...-Collector-HOF

Also, could fill out a application for the supercollector program. Figured I would point it out.

Have any questions about the site or the inventory manager if you delve into it a little bit do not hesitate to ask.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Don, I did glance at the Super Collector area. I'll probably look to do that after adding some more heavy hitters and crossing the 2/3 completion mark on my checklist. My PC is very heavy on the 93/94-97/98 issues, but drops off a bit after that. I have a good amount of parallels and inserts from 98-03, with several big ticket items, but there are a lot of gaps to be filled yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF! hope you find some nice Roy PC cards here :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast