Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation 1991 Upper Deck Michael Jordan #SP1 is now selling for $50 on eBay

The 1991 Upper Deck Michael Jordan #SP1 is now selling for $50 on eBay. Sell them if you have them unless you think they are going to go higher. What was this selling for in 1991 or at its peak?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

jesus, they were a 2$ card just a couple years ago

I think in the late 90s early 2000s i kinda remember them being around 15-20 in beckett

SCF Rewards
    Country

jesus, they were a 2$ card just a couple years ago

Yeah a lot of cards that were basically a couple of bucks a few years ago are now nearing or above $100 already. Nothing really that scarce either so it isn't the supply side of it that is driving it. 100% the demand.