Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please Note - six43dpnc will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

ttt
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

John, hope you're having a good day. Just to let you know, if you're still interested, the Ferrell and Lyons auto's are still available. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, hope you're having a good day. Just to let you know, if you're still interested, the Ferrell and Lyons auto's are still available. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Rodney, Been working on 2021 Heritage since it came out and have not even thought about my MLB HOF auto collection. Let me look again at what you have and what you want in a couple of days (almost finished with Heritage)

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to hear from you in a few days. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, hope you're doing well. I just went through your flickr. I see that you have these "BIRDS" ----------------

VHTG...HOF auto's - Murray, Palmer (2), Ripken, B Rob.
    VHTG...HOF gu's - Ripken, B. Rob., F Rob., and a "non-BIRD" N Ryan
    FT MLB HOF auto's - Mussina, Palmer
    FT MLB HOF gu's - F Rob. (2)

Even though I already have a few of those, I'm still interested. Please check my threads to see if I have enough to work out a trade for the "lot". Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, hope you're doing well. I just went through your flickr. I see that you have these "BIRDS" ----------------

VHTG...HOF auto's - Murray, Palmer (2), Ripken, B Rob.
    VHTG...HOF gu's - Ripken, B. Rob., F Rob., and a "non-BIRD" N Ryan
    FT MLB HOF auto's - Mussina, Palmer
    FT MLB HOF gu's - F Rob. (2)

Even though I already have a few of those, I'm still interested. Please check my threads to see if I have enough to work out a trade for the "lot". Have a good night, Rodney

Sorry Rodney, but didn't see anything in your gued/auto thread that I can use
    John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123