Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some Cards Needing Values

So I posted as a newbie here the other day and someone suggested I post some of my cards and people here can give me an idea on values. Here are a few I pulled out that were in plastic sleeves, which means they were worth the most when I was younger. Can anyone help me out on some values? I have a bunch more but figured I would start with these

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

In addition to the "pictures", it would be easier to find their "values' by knowing the brand/year/card #, and any "issues", of each.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Other than buying them and looking them up as kids, and some being handed down to me, I am not too familiar with any of this at all. Just looking to sell any that might be worth something and see if any are real high dollar, which probably none are lol. Other than the last pic, which was just a shot in the dark of a bunch of cards, I have the front and back of each card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Yes, those one may be able to get the info. from those that have "back" pictures because they can be "enlarged" to see. However, that info. I mentioned would be well for the picture of the twenty five. THANKS for your quick reply. Have a good afternoon and evening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotcha. Thanks. I will post others, front and back, just didn't want to put too many at a time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Because the condition on the best cards isn't that great I'd say the most valuable ones out of these pictured is the 1987 Topps Barry Bonds rookie cards. Can't really tell the condition on the Nolan Ryan card that might be bigger but the rest outside of those are generally a dollar or two for the rest. Nothing too major but no real junk either. The Bonds rookies have been going up in price so I'd check eBay for a current value on them because they seem to be changing daily it seems.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

based on condition less than 10$ for the lot