Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heres your chance... trades most likely in your favor

If you are willing to spend a few bucks((I cant and even remotely interested in any of my gu or regular cards)).. plz just send me a line asking for the list

I have a list of ron dayne cards i DONT have that i would work out a deal with quite well and probly in your favor(pending the scarcity of it) to get ahold of these dayne cards.. right now i have one at a dollar.. thats right just a dollar.. imagine getting a santana moss auto for a buck cuz thats basically what you are doing...

If anybodys interested just drop me a line.. all cards have about 4 days to go or better

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take a list

SCF Rewards
    See simpsonut's Items on eBay

ill take one can you email me my email here is down

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

ill take one but dont bother to send me one if your still wanting me to trade in your favor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude ya wanna act like a moron about it dont bother.. it says i will trade in your favor most likely for the harder ones to get.......

I ask one thing from ay though.. to make it easier on the both of us... Lmk what ones you are going after.. i will then let others know so we dont run into 2 people on here out bidding each other

Lists will be sent out right away watch the emails

IF I FORGOT SOMEONE PLZ SAY SO

SCF Rewards
    Country

bumpy bumpy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

""Dude ya wanna act like a moron about it dont bother.. it says i will trade in your favor most likely for the harder ones to get""

your the one who acts like a moron...You expect people to trade in your favor,well i wont...i trade bv for bv.Dont care what your topic says""will trade in your favor ((MOST LIKELY))""you can change your mind....In your sign it says
    ""I now ask that anybody with a feedback of under five to send first unless talked over with me. NO EXCEPTIONS((to many rip offs))""
    i thinc the only rip off on this site is you!!!

TO the mods dont worry i wont post anything else on this
    ""morons"" thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

all i will say is the loss of 2 trades enuf.. nebodys wants to hear more this matter can be conducted off SCF.... and plz DONT jump to conclusions on that one either

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Hey Jay-

Hit me with that list, I will keep it in favorites and when I go to shows and stuff I will see what I can pick up for you!! You don't have to trade in my favor, it's a pleasure to help out a great fellow trader such as yourself :D

Ruben-

He is not asking anyone to trade in his favor, he said he may trade in out favor for the harder to find cards he needs.
    It saddens me to see you say that, as I distinctly remember in the first trade we did I traded in your favor.

Peace,
    Rima

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rima,

Thnx :D... I wlill try and get a few more autos knowing that this will probly go through.. Right now I am at school and I dont have access to it but i do have some down. This is just an ebay list that i have for cards that i need.... the ones i have are all ready online

thnx
    Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast