Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See bmoy88's Items on eBay

A couple of Lebrons and a Question.

Recently came back to SCF after a 6-7 year sabbatical.

Was cleaning up around the house and came across my card collection. Going through them, I found a lot of duds but I also found a few biggies. These are 2 of them:

lebron_rc.jpg

I picked these graded cards off eBay a couple of years after his debut. I have totally forgotten what I paid for them then but nowhere close to the numbers that I am seeing now on completed eBay sales!!

Graded card prices are insane! At the time, I was considering cracking them out to put them into magnetic one-touches! Luckily, I reconsidered or came to my senses. Probably just forgot about it!

Anyway, my question is - Is there a way to retrieve a purchase history on eBay? As far as I can see, it appears that you can only go back 3 years.

Thanks in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Nice cards. I recently dug out my 03-04 set to check on the LeBron. I hadn't looked at it in 17 years... it's way off center. Oh well.

No way to check Ebay history as far as I know, try searching your email archives.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I looked at my feedback and going backwards up to a point, I could find my purchases with item description, feedback and prices. Beyond that, it only listed the item number and feedback (without prices)!

Oh well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Thanks! Good to be back!