Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: My Patrick Roy PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Patrick Roy PC

Hey all, I'm sure many of you recognize me from some of the other sites, but I finally decided to join here after lurking for months. I'm in the process of organizing my entire Roy PC and hosting online, so stay tuned for that. In doing so, I've found that there are a lot of holes in my PC, so I'm hoping to see what I can find here as well.

I've shared these elsewhere, but I'll start my show and tell with these higher-end cards while I work on getting the entire PC show and tell completed:
    Last edited by PRoy33Collector; 03-01-2021 at 02:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

nice stuff so far!

I've got a pretty extensive Roy collection myself. I was looking to trim it down a bit, so if you ever put together a list of what you're missing, send it my way, I might have some stuff you need.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Sweet additions. Awesome Mask Patch Auto!
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Always great to see some Saint Patrick cards! Keep up the great collection!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome back to SCF! Loving the Mask Patch Signatures /25. What a great set that was. I beleive it was the first on-swatch autograph set?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Truly a GOAT... nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Always a pleasure to see Roy cards! :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks all. Will have a full layout of my PC finished shortly, just need to get it all saved. I mentioned in my intro thread, that my PC focuses almost exclusively on playing days (85-03) with some 03/04 and post-lockout cards. I tend to stay away from BAP, ITG and BTP post-2000 because of the massive checklists of short printed GU cards, and expo/national issued cards listed in the player checklist. I pick some up here and there, and have included them in my PC shots separately, but don't count them towards my PC completion.

As such, based on the checklist on this site, there are 2,393 cards that conform with my PC, which excludes the above noted items and 1/1's, unless already in or will be added to my PC. I currently sit at 1,413 individual cards towards that PC, leaving me at 59.05% completion. Hoping these thumbnails come up this time so I don't clog the page up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trying this through an attachment, hoping it doesn't clog up the page. I'm terrible at posting on these sites, sorry. Here goes nothing:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PRoy33Collector; 03-02-2021 at 01:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, that one worked! As noted on the pictures, anything I don't have is "Wanted" and any help locating missing items is appreciated! I'll update with individual pickups going forward, and will update the collection grids for my own tracking for the time being.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast