Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: My Patrick Roy PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! A year ago I was focusing on a PSA master set, and got to about 20% of the registered cards before unloading 95% of it. It wasn't practical to pursue, but I do wish I kept some of the 10's I had.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took the showcase format from another Roy collector I interact with on another site, and the "Wanted" image was taken from a different player collection I saw before. Thought it was a great way to show what I need and draw attention to it for anyone who might be able to help out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great collection, some real beauties there.

The showcase format you use, what kind of program or software do you use? I tried Excel and Powerpoint, both were formatting flops!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great collection, some real beauties there.

The showcase format you use, what kind of program or software do you use? I tried Excel and Powerpoint, both were formatting flops!

Microsoft Word. I scanned everything in, went through the player checklist and added the descriptions for what I collect, and then resized the photos when adding them to the document. I then took screenshots of all the pages. Very tedious process, but I am happy with the end product and it gave me a chance to really dig into both the checklist I am looking to fill, as well as my PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple mini masks on their way. The loose mask is from 01/02 UD Mask Collection and comes with the box:
    Roy Mask.jpgRoy Mask 2.jpg

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That Topps Chrome jersey is awesome. Might have to see if I can find me one of those!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast