Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Anyone tried HGA?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone tried HGA?

Has anyone here used HGA yet? They're new but an intriguing option. They're capping their weekly submissions to make sure they get orders back out on time, and using a digital AI system to grade. Also doing nice looking colorized custom labels to make the cards a bit more display-worthy than the bland and basic labels most graders use.

I'm mostly looking to slab PC cards for the time being, so rather than submitting to PSA or BGS with their absurd wait times and PSA's new price increases, I think I might try to get through the weekly dogfight for HGA submission slots. Would love to hear from folks here if anyone's used them yet.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I not used them but I keep seeing more people intrigued like you by HGA. I mean if your not looking for top dollar and it pc items to be permanently slabbed why not.

Let us know how It goes and you fare. Would love to see the results of what you send in.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I not used them but I keep seeing more people intrigued like you by HGA. I mean if your not looking for top dollar and it pc items to be permanently slabbed why not.

Let us know how It goes and you fare. Would love to see the results of what you send in.

DON

I definitely will! I have a Brennen Davis Bowman Sterling wave refractor auto, an Ernie Banks signed Circle K card, and a couple of signed Randy Arozarena base rookies from a mail-in signing last month that I'm planning to submit. Contemplating in investing in some other raw cards in the next few weeks, then thinking I'll start trying to get a spot for an HGA order. I will definitely post here if and when I get an order back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm interested.......PSA is killing me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested.......PSA is killing me.

I’m really hoping HGA sticks around and expands. The labels look great, and apparently the plan is that they’ll have an online database that will actually show you the details of their exam of your cards. With PSA now charging 50/card and not even pretending to know when you might ever see them again, I’d much rather put some support into an upstart like HGA that’s actually trying to serve their customers. Just bought a few Adbert Alzolay rookie autos as a speculative investment yesterday. Once I get those back, I’ll probably start putting together an order and see what happens.