Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

SP Authentic Blue and Red Parallel values

Can anyone out there give me a multiplier estimate on what a colored parallel of an SP Authentic card is?

for example would a blue one be 1.5x or 2x the value of a base?

hard to find reliable information anywhere.

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I also have a bunch of sp rookie authentics cards that i'm trying to file away. I file my cards according to the beckett price guide (i know beckett sucks bla bla bla) but i can't find where in the price guide sp rookie authentics are listed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I also have a bunch of sp rookie authentics cards that i'm trying to file away. I file my cards according to the beckett price guide (i know beckett sucks bla bla bla) but i can't find where in the price guide sp rookie authentics are listed

Rookie Authentics and their blue parallels are from SP Retail, not from SP Authentic.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

aaaah ok. I do remember buying some retail last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

are the base cards in authentic different than the base card in retail?

I don't buy a lot of this product so i'm really not sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just did some more research

Found all the answers to my questions

Sorry for wasting thread space

Moderators can delete this thread if they want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rookie Authentics and their blue parallels are from SP Retail, not from SP Authentic.

There are no "blue parallel" Rookie Authentics, the blue are base SP's. The actual parallels are "silver" and they're serial numbered xxxx/1199, of course there are autos which are serial numbered xx/25 and Game Jerseys that aren't numbered.

The blue parallels only apply to regular base #1-100, then of course all of the "high number" Rookie Authentics SP's are blue..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

There are no "blue parallel" Rookie Authentics, the blue are base SP's. The actual parallels are "silver" and they're serial numbered xxxx/1199, of course there are autos which are serial numbered xx/25 and Game Jerseys that aren't numbered.

The blue parallels only apply to regular base #1-100, then of course all of the "high number" Rookie Authentics SP's are blue..

The true rookies are the ones /1199. They are much harder to pull than the blue, but they're the ones with the official rookie tag.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The true rookies are the ones /1199. They are much harder to pull than the blue, but they're the ones with the official rookie tag.

I broke a few cases of 18/19 SP and have put together the blue parallel set.. So you're saying that the silver /1199 are the "true base" Rookie Authentics and the "blue" is a parallel to the silver /1199?

If that is true it's pretty interesting considering the blue Rookie Authentics are pretty common and don't appear to be parallels at all considering there is no unnumbered silver version except for the 1/1 Rookie Authentic Auto's (I have a 1/1 Lias Andersson, that's how I figured that out).

I mean generally in every pack you will get at least a blue Rookie Authentics or Authentic Profiles, and of course serial numbered Authentic Rookies, Authentic Profiles, Jerseys or Auto's are 1 per box... It's pretty odd UD would insert the "true rookie" Rookie Authentics base 1 per box (well, unless you hit something else that is)..

Interesting.

Either way, I still have 19 boxes left from an inner-case - so if anyone is looking for some 18/19 UD SP I have boxes for trade or sale. I will say the rookie class is pretty amazing.

Also, I would love to know why FWA's which are serial numbered to /999 sell for more than Rookie Authentic Auto's which are /25??... That boggles my mind, lol SMH.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I broke a few cases of 18/19 SP and have put together the blue parallel set.. So you're saying that the silver /1199 are the "true base" Rookie Authentics and the "blue" is a parallel to the silver /1199?

If that is true it's pretty interesting considering the blue Rookie Authentics are pretty common and don't appear to be parallels at all considering there is no unnumbered silver version except for the 1/1 Rookie Authentic Auto's (I have a 1/1 Lias Andersson, that's how I figured that out).

I mean generally in every pack you will get at least a blue Rookie Authentics or Authentic Profiles, and of course serial numbered Authentic Rookies, Authentic Profiles, Jerseys or Auto's are 1 per box... It's pretty odd UD would insert the "true rookie" Rookie Authentics base 1 per box (well, unless you hit something else that is)..

Interesting.

Either way, I still have 19 boxes left from an inner-case - so if anyone is looking for some 18/19 UD SP I have boxes for trade or sale. I will say the rookie class is pretty amazing.

Also, I would love to know why FWA's which are serial numbered to /999 sell for more than Rookie Authentic Auto's which are /25??... That boggles my mind, lol SMH.

The blue vs silver thing is similar to Synergy where the red parallels are much easier to pull than the true rookies with clear acetate and super low print run. Retail SP is a very fun break, and in my opinion the rookies /1199 are undervalued.

For the SPA FW /999 vs Rookie Authentics autos /25, well the Rookie Authentics are a parallel with a sticker, while the FWA are true rookies hard-signed. The brand SPA has a good tradition and following with many sets builders.