Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Trade

Please Note - Mcsizzle81 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Just looking for anything that catches my eye, but I do like Jordan, Luka, LeBron, Shaq, Kobe, Magic, Dr. J, Wilt and pre 80's cards for sets I'm trying to complete

I have an 89'90 Magic and the All star sticker from that set. Ill look and see what else i got from these guys. I do have the lebron Mosaic orange reactive as well

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So i have a 96 97 topps Jordan en fuego that is perfect, and a Lebron Fantasy Stars Optic Prizm and an orange reactive mosaic prizm, and a few sealed sets from collectors choice with jordanand all the 90s stars in them if interested in those?Also have the 89 90 Magic base and all star sticker

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Antonio Spurs

Sorry, about not replying sooner. Was giving anothers project that was due by the end of this week.

I would be interested int the Topps Jordan En Fuego and what number is the LeBron Orange Reactive?

So i have a 96 97 topps Jordan en fuego that is perfect, and a Lebron Fantasy Stars Optic Prizm and an orange reactive mosaic prizm, and a few sealed sets from collectors choice with jordanand all the 90s stars in them if interested in those?Also have the 89 90 Magic base and all star sticker

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (88)
    Country
    See chaudhry.sunny's Items on eBay Instagram:

Interested oil the Levert Prizam and LaMelo RC.

Can you check my IG: @2cardshakur

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Antonio Spurs

Sorry,

I cannot access your site. What do you have for trade?

Interested oil the Levert Prizam and LaMelo RC.

Can you check my IG: @2cardshakur

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (88)
    Country
    See chaudhry.sunny's Items on eBay Instagram:

Try this link

https://www.instagram.com/2cardshakur/

Hopefully, you have Instagram otherwise I will have to pluck out some pics and post here. I have A LOT. Have anything more specific?

SCF Rewards
    Country

who are you look for in trade i like the lebrons,currys,murrays,edwards and ball

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Antonio Spurs

Right now, I'm looking for anything that catches my eye. I do collect Shaq, Jordan, LeBron, Luka and stars from the 70's

who are you look for in trade i like the lebrons,currys,murrays,edwards and ball

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Dennis. The LeBron is #8 Orange Reactive. I would be stoked if we could make a deal for the wiseman and Ja premium stock i need. I have a few Zions i could trade with your friend for it? Anyway let me know. Thanks brother

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Antonio Spurs

The Wiseman is pending right now. I did pick up the Ja.

Hey Dennis. The LeBron is #8 Orange Reactive. I would be stoked if we could make a deal for the wiseman and Ja premium stock i need. I have a few Zions i could trade with your friend for it? Anyway let me know. Thanks brother

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast