Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hacksaw55's Items on eBay

How high would this Verlander Grade?

What you guys think, should I submit? Found this after all these years

SCF Rewards
    Country

They have grading tools to help determine the centering that you can pick up for around $10.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Can you provide a little more detail on the grading tools and where you can get them, very interesting. thx Jim

They have grading tools to help determine the centering that you can pick up for around $10.

Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Centering looks good top/bottom and left/right. The auto appears to be smudge free also. Check the 4 corners and edges carefully and with a little light and the right angle of holding the card, you can check the surface for any imperfections.

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tough to help you when it's in the top loaded and sleeve. Hows the surface? Centering does look decent. It it was mine, I'd submit it as a PSA 8 would probably sell for more then just then it not graded.