Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators

COMC packing and shipping times

Hello everyone,
    I noticed the other day when I was making a COMC order that the standard/cheapest shipping option had an expected delivery time of AUGUST.
    Has anyone ordered from them recently? Are packing and shipping times really THIS delayed?
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Yes, I found that my shipping from took about 2 months from the point that I paid for my shipment!

Many blue chip, all-time legendary players have become essentially investment assets and of course the potential that the under 25 stars of today brings many new interested buyers into sports cards. Taking the pros with the cons, such as these longer shipping times...but overall it is an awesome time for collecting!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I placed an order on Black Friday with a shipment for March 3.
    I still have not been contacted or recieved my cards.
    Will not order from them again until shipping is back to normal,if it ever does.
    Blackhawks wantlist,Hockey/Baseball traders @ Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most recently placed an order sometime in September, with an expected delivery date of January 18th. Received on January 13th. As with anything else, the pandemic has wreaked havoc. I'm at least thankful that they don't lie about the shipping date, and are transparent about the fact that it will probably be a while

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

I'm another one with a order months and months ago. It will be like christmas when it arrives, I just don't know whe it will lol
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators

Update: emailed them about this and they said that they are trying to get packaged shipped out within the next 130 days...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yep the backlog for orders right now is extensive. My last shipment took about three months to process--made for a really nice 50-card mailday, though. I've presently got about 30 cards in my inventory, many of which for my Team Canada PC but also a couple cool Carey Price cards. Will be a good while until I'm ready to cash out again but yeah, mentally prepared for the long wait.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They recently posted this banner on their site "Sales increased 50% since December and shipping has not been able to keep up. 50 people joined our shipping department this month. To ensure our systems are streamlined and our team is properly trained, we added a 2 week buffer to all shipping quotes." so it seems like they are working to correct shipping delays.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Toronto Blue Jays Pittsburgh Steelers
    Twitter: @jonolach Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to PayPal.Me/jonjerlach Member is PayPal Verified

Due to Covid yes it is slow lol

ordered in October and got my order in February
    also seen a ton of people getting the wrong cards

example

one guy got 5 laffy French variations rather then 5 regular laffy ygs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel that since last March shipping times and prices have improved. They have some sort of budget plus for about .50 more and it ships within two to three weeks. Last April the amount was practically double (around $10). Everything I have ordered from them has been correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast