Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Vintage topps cards 1977---1978---1979---

Dont really know how many cards are here---I thought i traded these years ago---But what it was--That someone wanted them And was going to look for more to offer me for them all--So i said i will set them aside for him And it looks like i set them aside for him for years--Because i was cleaning out a room in the house we only use for storage And there they were---Looks like theres a thousand or so cards--All of the boxes are full---I do not think theres any high dollar cards in these--But they would be great to have for someone filling these set years---Shipping alone is going to cost just to send these to someone--Just make me a offer for them---I havent bought any cards in years---But i would not mind some newer unopend or Silver coins or make me a offer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Here is the link to "foreign" coins and paper money I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ills-amp-coins - PLMK if you'd be interested in any. If so, hope we can work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE: Thanks for your reply and post on my "foreign" money thread. Have a good day.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-10-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."