Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Tom Brady IP Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hacksaw55's Items on eBay

Tom Brady IP Autograph

Found this in my in person auto section, got this long long time ago, is there value in this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

It’s Tom Brady. There is value. The best way to get the most value is to get it authenticated. Even then it’s not going to have as much “value” as a card that’s inserted in packs with a card manufacturers guarantee on it. At least in my experience with other players. I don’t collect Brady so I can’t say the same rules apply to him for sure. That said, the authentication process isn’t cheap and that will eat into the profits. Plus you will have to wait a long while for the card to return to you. But I’d say the target audience will increase dramatically vs trying to sell it as is and so will the end sale price.
    Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Surely you must know that any authentic Tom Brady autograph has value.

To get an item autographed from Brady today, the fee STARTS at $1,049. If you know or think that it's a legit in person autograph, you should send it to PSA/DNA or to BGS/BAS for authentication and encapsulation. If you try to sell it as is, you'll be leaving it's authenticity up to buyers and you'll likely be leaving more money on the table than it'll cost you to get the autograph authenticated then sell. It's not to say it's going to sell for over $1,000, but it's to provide context on potential value. Recent ebay sold listings don't have any non-2000 cards that have been PSA/DNA authenticated. This auction (not mine) has a likely authentic Brady autograph of a 2010 Topps card. You're probably in that ballpark. https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-BRADY-N...gAAOSwne1flYVR

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hacksaw55's Items on eBay

Had many chances to get his real autos inserts but never did, didn't like the Partriots. oh well, maybe I will send this one in, thanks for the feedback!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is one of the most valuable IP autographs of any living athlete. Tom Brady's would have to be top 3 easily right now. If you are going to sell it I would definitely authenticate it but if you aren't and you are going to keep it forever don't. No point in spending the money now to do it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/