Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTB - 1978-1981 Topps Football

Looking to build sets of these and have starter lots for 78,80, and 81. Need a starter lot for the 79 set as well as many commons / minor stars for 78,80,81 to fill those sets. Who has some of these??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country
    See szczurs's Items on eBay

I have about 150 nice '79 includes some doubles, have about the the amount for 1978 and about 100+ cards for 1980 1nd 1981 including some minor stars/"specials" for 1980 and 1981 -- PLMK, if any interest -- regards, Joe
    Looking for Washington Caps. Wantlist/Tradelist @ Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

jcesar77 - what price for all delivered?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country

Since I have NO idea of shipping cost, LMK if this works for -- I have about 500 NrMT+ cards total 78/79/80/81, so $15 PLUS actually shipping rounded up to the next dollar -- Example IF postage = $10.45, your cost would be $11 postage + $15 cards = $26 PayPal friends. IF price is agreeable, would put transaction in Trade Manager, so we can rate transaction on SCF. When I mail I'll LYK postage cost, so you can send me PayPal OR propose something better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That sounds fair - I live in Seattle - where will you be shipping from?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country

I live in VA near Charlottesville -- now that I know this is workable and where I'm sending, let me package the cards in a box and get some weight/cost estimates from a USPS site and I can give you a better $$ estimate --

UPDATE -- Pretty sure I can use "Priority Mail 2-Day™ Medium Flat Rate Box" for a fixed rate of $15.50 -- used ZIP Code for Bremerton, WA -- if that works, I would send the card $30 DLVD. PLMK if that works for you

regards,
    Joe
    Last edited by jcesar77; 04-12-2021 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Added cost estimates

SCF Rewards
    Country

That works - please post the trade and let me know what address to send the paypal to and I will get my end taken care of today.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country

Added deal to Trade Manager (TM) -- PayPal info in TM -- you need to confirm, so I can get your address -- Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Payment sent and trade confirmed.

Thanks !!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country

Thanks -- Have received PayPal and marked as received in TM -- will mail tomorrow and update TM to show shipping date -- when you receive enter date in TM and you'll be prompted for feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast