Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike Trout cards + Rickey Henderson numbered card.

Hello everyone, I have some baseball cards that I opened up when I was 11 to 13. These cards have been in a binder for the last 7-9 years. I really don’t know much about getting them graded but I believe they are worth more if I go through the process. I wasn’t able to find anything about the Rickey Henderson card. All I know is it is 11/50 and I can’t find any others on the internet. It probably isn’t too valuable but worth a shot. Thank you for you’re time. Any input you can give me would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (219)
    Country
    See collectorskip's Items on eBay

All of them are junk and I'll send you a bubble mailer with return postage so you can send them to me and I'll dispose of them!! LOL!!!! Only kidding.
    I am no expert as I've only been collecting since 1986, and I'm a set builder. While the Henderson might seem the best of these because it is numbered, perhaps the most valuable card is the 2011 Topps Update Trout. Depending on condition, it could be worth a pretty penny even ungraded. That being said, ere are the graded values, per Beckett Online Price Guide (please, no diatribe about whether Beckett is the pricing standard or not).
    GemMt (9.5) Mint (9) NmMt+ (8.5) NmMt (8)
    $3,000.00 $1,500.00 $1,200.00 $1,000.00

I think you should also know that there is presently a pretty significant delay with getting cards graded.. Right now there is a real uptick in the interest in cards and, consequentially, an uptick in prices.

Best of luck to you.

Frank

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

I agree with @Skip. If that 2011 Topps Update Trout is original and not a reprint, that is where your $$$ is.

The last 2 raw to sell on eBay went for $1100+ and the PSA 10's are not fetching about $4-5k on eBay, but as stated above, your are probably looking at a very long turnaround time on grading. I have had cards in a bulk submission via this site that are probably going to be 6+ months for turnaround.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you both. The Mike Trout isn’t a reprint. I only opened baseball card packs in 2011 and 2012 really. I think I opened a few 2013 but that’s when I stopped. The guy at the gym told me it was valuable so that’s why I went through my cards. I guess I will have to try and send them off and wait awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

The Henderson is from 2013 Topps, called Topps the Greatest. The red version is numbered to 50 and is $20 mint per Beckett online price guide.