Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[Trade/Sell] 2020/21 UD MVP Alexis Lafreniere #1 Draft Pick SP Redemption (1 in 12,500 packs odds)

Hello,

Thanks for checking out my thread.

I pulled this amazing MVP Alexis Lafreniere Autographed Gold SP #DP-1 hit a couple of weeks back and to be honest I really have no desire to redeem it, it really doesn't fit in my collection - I collect vintage hockey (and some baseball) and would rather use this card as a "trade chip" to acquire some nice vintage cards I could add to my PC. However I do collect and PC some modern cards, Blackhawks and Hawks YG's and other rookies, UD Canvas cards including Tim's, "retired stars" - you know - the high number SP's and inserts, I also collect SP Game Used "True Base" and ITG memorabilia cards..

So yea, as I pointed out I would really like to trade this card rather than sell it, it is an extremely tough pull with the odds being 1 in 12,500 packs er 1 in 25 cases. I have no idea what the BV is, tho it's regularly selling on eBay for between $300 and $400 USD and it's only going up as are all "high-end" cards during this present day "hobby boom"...

So if you're interested in this card and have something you believe would interest me or have a list of vintage traders that meet the type of cards I'm looking for - PM me and perhaps we can work a trade.

The card doesn't expire until 12/31/22 so there is plenty of time.... And for once it's a great feeling to pull a really nice and difficult redemption that is still valid... Yea, I pulled an MVP McDavid rookie redemption a couple of years back which was obviously expired, lol... I suppose this makes up for that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest?

1:12,500 packs Gold Alexis Lafreniere Auto

I have no interest in redeeming the card... I'm not looking for high-end back in a trade, I'm looking for more quantity than quality..

I'm interested in Blackhawks, certain sets and perhaps some unopened material - Tim's ideally, Tim's Canvas and modern releases of retired legends from any set...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Anaheim Ducks
    See synergy.86_0's Items on eBay

Look at my traders and let me know if I have something.

i do have the full Tim of this year and last year (without the franchise.) book too

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

PM sent
    Last edited by Canadian Kid; 08-12-2021 at 07:39 PM.