Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See bmoy88's Items on eBay

Perfect Sleeves for 35 PT One-Touch Magnetic Holders

So I have a whole bunch of Ultra-Pro magnetic holders that I have been trying to but into plastic sleeves to prevent from getting scratched up. Something that would fit snug without any loose area around the final product. I searched online and found that Ultra-Pro had a product but that it fit 35 PT to 360 PT which was a huge range but I bought a couple of packs from the LCS but was disappointed with the end result:

IMG_4699.jpg

The Ultra-Pro sleeve was 3 3/8" across so I looked around some more and found these on Amazon.ca. They are 3" across. I used them on the holders and they fit perfectly. I also tried them on the 100 PT but they burst the seam when I try to ease it in. I'm not sure how they would do on a 75 PT. I will go to the LCS to get a couple of 75 PTs to try.

I taper cut the opening so that the flap seals better.

IMG_4694.jpgIMG_4695.jpg

The final product:

IMG_4699.jpgIMG_4701.jpg

So $10 for 200 bags on Amazon or $10/100 for the Ultra-Pro.

Not saying that you should get this particular product but definitely get a 3" bag if you are a neatnik like me.
    Attached Images Attached Images