As a Hawks collector, and Bobby Hull collector this is without question one of the nicest 71-72 Topps (or OPC) Bobby Hull's I have ever laid my eyes on - not only Hull but in general..This Hull is essentially "Pack Fresh" and defies all of the expected or standard flaws that are more than common with the 71-72 Topps/OPC set.. The centering is absolutely perfect, and anyone whom is familiar with 71/72 Topps or OPC set knows centering is a massive issue and a key issue when it comes to this set, the front lacks any printing flaws, as can be seen - no printing spots, blurring, stains or fading - as a matter of fact the printing on the card really "pops".. I mean I would love to get this card graded but when it comes to a card like this I will only use PSA (despite the fact I find their business practices egregious) due to their reputation, however their turnaround time is just not acceptable to me and their grading fees have since doubled - and look - I don't want to pay 20+ bucks and have to wait 8-10 months to get this card back.. Not only that but I've been collecting vintage for 30+ years and given my experience I would say that this card would grade nothing short of a PSA 9 and certainly has a shot at a GEM MINT 10.

Anyway, I'm casually shopping the card around because as a vintage collector there are a bunch of cards I would love to add to my collection, and to be honest I'm not one of those collectors that goes out of his way to only collect high grade vintage tho I do have a bunch of high grade HOF'ers, as a matter of fact I have a Gordie Howe that is just as nice as this Hull but unfortunately it's slightly off centered 40/60 but other than that is "Pack Fresh" as well.

So if any vintage collectors are interested in this stunning card, I would certainly consider trading it in the right trade.. Like I said - grade really doesn't bug me. I would rather have a nice stack of vintage HOF'ers in VG than just a couple in high grade.. Besides, I have more than a dozen 71/72 Hull's, a handful of which are in nm/mt - but obviously not like this gem.

I generally collect hockey but I would be interested in vintage baseball as well.

Like I said, I would have no issue in trading this card or any of my other high-end vintage for a nice big stack of VG stars, Hall of Famers etc from either hockey or baseball and perhaps some commons in at least ex/mt that I can use to plug away at my sets from the 60's and 70's.

So if you're interested, just PM me and hopefully we can work something out... Also, I would consider selling the card but I would MUCH rather trade it because I really don't like to sell cards out of my PC, I would much rather trade...