Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never To Late To Restart Collecting!

Hey everyone,

Loved collecting as a kid, got a bunch great cards I spent all my allowance on as many of us did.

Now 42 though and haven't looked at them in years, the new stuff seems to be just overwhelming ya know.

Sold some stuff on ebay, but like to maybe start buying some more since let's just say my allowance had gotten better lol.

If people wanna sell some rookie cards or pre 1990 stuff any sport just hit me up.

Think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a bunch of graded...have a great day!
    Troy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back to the hobby. If you have any questions feel free to ask and the members on this site will probably be able to help or be able to direct you to a place that can.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/