Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New to this site. Does anyone recommend using Goldin Auctions to get my high end stuff sold?

Hello everyone. I'm looking for intel about selling high end tuff through Goldin Auctions. I've reached out to them to sell my item (PSA 8 Jordan Rookie) and they stated that they were interested. They e-mailed me documents that I could sign electronically. But, before I commit to this, I'd like to know how they work? What are their fees? Once my item sells, do they cut me a check? Do they need access to my bank account? I'm pretty sure they're reputable, but they don't seem to be cheap. I'd sell on eBay but I haven't established enough of a selling reputation and eBay may suspend my account, evidently, if I jump in to selling five figure items right away.

Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have a high end card like a PSA 8 graded Jordan Rookie I would go with Goldin if you want the maximum price. They are hyped and hot right now and will bring you more than eBay especially since you don't have an established reputation on eBay. Can't help you with the details though as I'm sure your best bet would be to hear it from Goldin because they may have raised rates since the last time somebody on here sold something with them.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/