Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scans of cards!!!

Thumbs up scans of cards!!!

hey everyone,

i am constantly asked if i have any scans of my cards. unfortunately i dont have a scanner, but i have been using someone else's and i now have some scans. here are the cards i can provide scans for if you are interested:

mark messier 00-01 upper deck mvp super game used souvenirs stick/puck 15/50 5 colors

dany heatley 00-01 upper deck young guns rookie

mike comrie 00-01 titanium draft edition rookie 755/1000

martin havlat/marian hossa 01-02 titanium dual patch card 4 colors 40/118

ilya kovalchuk 01-02 bowman youngstars auto 26/50

pavel datsyuk 01-02 topps chrome black border refractor rookie 26/50

mike ribeiro 01-02 bowman young stars fabric of the future double stuff stick/jersey 5 colors 5/25

rick nash 02-03 atomic rookie 1197/1300

peter forsberg 98-99 bap game used stick 3 colors (only 100 made)

ilya kovalchuk / marian gaborik 01-02 bowman youngstars fabric of the future rivals dual jersey 199/250

if anyone is interested in seeing any of these cards, just ask which one you would like to see and i will post a link you can go to, or i will email them to you. if you do not feel like posting a response but want to see a scan, just email me at BigL0L8477@aol.com (thats b-i-g-L-zero-L-8-4-7-7). i can send you a wantlist if you are imterested in any of these.

thanks,
    clint

i can also provide a scan of a marcel dionne 00-01 ud legends jersey purple

Just drop the links and then you can just keep referring to this post for scans of them. If you would have came into Oakland, we could have went to a computer lab and I woulda hooked you up.

im technologically retarded. lets see if this works and we'll go from there:

file:///C:/AOL Downloads/cards2.jpg

LOL, they have to be posted somewhere on the internet before you can link them. If you have interest for them on these boards and have been requested for a scan, just go ahead and attach them to the thread. You'll have to attach 1 per post so just clikc the POST REPLY button and attach each one.

mike ribeiro stick/jersey:
    http://www.webspawner.com/users/clintlang/index.html

gaborik/kovalchuk dual jersey:
    http://www.webspawner.com/users/clintlang1/index.html

alright this takes too long...IGGY thanks for your help but i quit. they look better if i send them through email anyways. trust me. lol

i emailed it to ya niko. if it is taking too long to download or if it doesnt work email me and i will send it another way. thanks for your interest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast