Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikec5000's Items on eBay

3 x 2021 Topps Heritage Blasters

I was lucky enough to get three blasters from Targetdotcom and they were finally delivered today. The first two were ok. The third one had these:

NL RBI Leaders French Text
    2021 Topps Heritage French Text NL RBI Leaders.jpg (SOLD)

Jazz Chisholm RC Auto
    2021 Topps Heritage ROA-JCH Jazz Chisholm RC Auto.jpg

The cards look great in hand but the SP list is pedestrian this year. I also noticed the base cards seem a bit thinner than usual and the inserts even thinner, almost like Series 1 cards. This set brings back memories of trading baseball cards with a really good childhood friend in the mid-late 70's. Needless to say I'm pretty psyched up for my case at the LCS on Thursday. Thanks for the read and good luck with your breaks!
    Last edited by mikec5000; 04-04-2021 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Update availability

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice break! I broke 2 blasters this morning, and one of the boxes also had a French Text (aldeberto Mondesi) and a RC Auto (Sam Huff) inside. The other box wasn't that good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! I never pull Heritage hits from blasters

I’m actually thrilled at the fact that they didn’t stuff 95% of the good players into SP status like the last few years, so much more fun to pull recognizable star players in every pack. And maybe I’ll actually be able to afford to complete the master set this year