Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ap0813's Items on eBay

COMC E-bay auctions question????

COMC has a bunch of cards up for auction on ebay that I would love to bid on but I don't want to pay the $21 shipping to Canada for fairly common cards.

My question is: Is there a way for me to bid on these cards using my COMC account and have them shipped with my regular order thus saving some of the shipping fees?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (23)
    Country
    See chihawk19's Items on eBay

Yes, you can have the cards sent directly to your COMC account. Don’t check out through eBay if you win the auction. Go to your dashboard on COMC. From there, click on the “Auctions Won” menu option. Once you link your eBay account to your COMC account (not sure if this is done on the same page or elsewhere) it will show you any COMC auctions you’ve won and give you your different payment options (store credit vs credit card/PayPal).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes, you can have the cards sent directly to your COMC account. Don’t check out through eBay if you win the auction. Go to your dashboard on COMC. From there, click on the “Auctions Won” menu option. Once you link your eBay account to your COMC account (not sure if this is done on the same page or elsewhere) it will show you any COMC auctions you’ve won and give you your different payment options (store credit vs credit card/PayPal).

This is bang on, but I will add one other small detail (since it confused me at first too).

Until you've won a COMC auction on eBay, you won't be able to link your account. If you've already got a COMC account, it's SIMPLE!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

How can I link my COMC account to the speed of eBay shipping?! I mean, why does it takes months to get my cards from COMC, but a week to get them from COMC on eBay?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

How can I link my COMC account to the speed of eBay shipping?! I mean, why does it takes months to get my cards from COMC, but a week to get them from COMC on eBay?

Because on eBay the buyer can get negative feedback after two weeks. LOL When they control the platform, bit of a different circumstance.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's how you link your account and pay with COMC store credit

https://blog.comc.com/2020/01/06/win...-store-credit/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Hold on...I didn't know you could do this. So, let me get this straight. You buy it on eBay, then go to COMC, link your accounts and pay there? Then it is shipped out quickly, rather than the regular COMC timelines? Do I have this right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hold on...I didn't know you could do this. So, let me get this straight. You buy it on eBay, then go to COMC, link your accounts and pay there? Then it is shipped out quickly, rather than the regular COMC timelines? Do I have this right?

When you pay for it on your COMC account, they don’t charge shipping... and the card is transferred into your COMC account.

The joke I was making was about COMC’s long shipping times (months) from the warehouse compared to their week long shipping from the same house if done through eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

When you pay for it on your COMC account, they don’t charge shipping... and the card is transferred into your COMC account.

The joke I was making was about COMC’s long shipping times (months) from the warehouse compared to their week long shipping from the same house if done through eBay.

I had a feeling my neurons weren't firing on all cylinders. Thanks for the clarification.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How are you guys getting a week shipping from COMC on ebay? I made a purchase from them on ebay on 3/5 and it's supposed to be delivered today (3/26). I made another purchase a few days ago (3/23) and it's due to be delivered between 4/15 - 4/20.

When I looked at their website, it mentioned a 1-2 week buffer for shipping, so I just thought this was normal for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast