Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New sign at our Target

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Colorado Avalanche Milwaukee Brewers

New sign at our Target

Not sure how this will work out.
    Always looking for Raider cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

MLB
    NBA
    NFL
    Pokemon

Looks like NHL cards aren't in high demand
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

One morning a week. How is that fair? Better if they put cards out multiple days versus just one. Crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

I know at our Target. One guy buys all the sports cards when they arrive. Has a couple people with him. Problem is nobody knows when the card stocker is showing up except him. I don’t even try to buy cards there any more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Cards are in demand. I haven’t seen this in years. I remember trying to buy cards before the pack feelers showed up, when inserts were more obvious. Luckily my Walmart must not have too many collectors around so I can occasionally pick up a box.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

At least they are attempting to do something. Better than nothing at all.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Our local Wal-Mart keeps the boxes at the service desk and limits the purchase to one pack/box per customer. I like the idea. Gives everybody a chance!
    Collecting Oneil Cruz, Liover Peguero, Joey Bart, Julio Rodriguez, Corbin Carroll, Adley Rutschman, Gunnar Henderson

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Our local Wal-Mart keeps the boxes at the service desk and limits the purchase to one pack/box per customer. I like the idea. Gives everybody a chance!

Hey, at least they are trying to do something. The problem is now everyone is buying it. I was at the desk with my wife getting 4 tins of baseball hours after it had been stocked. The guy at the pharmacy was surprised there was still those left (I left 2 more boxes out of 6).as he even bought a box. Said he got a box of basketball and sold it for $140. So he now goes to the card section before they open up so he can get him one of the boxes to resell. So when folks like that who never done cards start doing it we know why it impossible to find.

LMK how others are doing with their stores?

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Our Walmart still puts on shelf but never last a full days of. True story. Went to Walmart Friday and they just put Topps tins, Heritage mega box and few packs on Donruss baseball. As I’m walking up, a guy is taking pictures of tins and mega boxes. This guy looked like a drug head. (Sorry if that is offensive to any of those individuals on here). I pick up one mega box of heritage and one tin. Think there were 10-12 tins left. I run to the back of the store to pick up drinks and decide to buy another tin. Walk back up front and guy is im check out. He bought all the tins and half of the rest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Brads55's Items on eBay

My Target has the same sign. I am thinking about going there in the morning to Target just to see whats gonna happen (a lot of collectors perhaps)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast