Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need a little help, Griffey jersey card

I have been going through some older cards, just with the sudden spike in pricing and activity.

Came across a 1999 Upper Deck Griffey jersey, plain white, Series 1, # KG-H.

Was looking up listings and there are none, looked up sold cards, and the only 1 was a PSA10 Series 2 # JR that sold for some good coin (plus a 3 card lot also).

So, I am wondering kind of value this card is, didn't think it was all that rare, have it down for $10 value in by inventory. Obviously now $10 is too low, and I am not looking for hard number, but as a ballpark is this a $25 card, $100 card? Is a case hit card, 1:288. The JR is much less common.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am guessing your card would sell for around $200 to $300. There was an auction for 2 of the JR and 1 of the H all graded 9's that sold for less than $1200 on a best offer on Ebay. It could be a little higher or lower depending on a bidding war. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it. It is a cool card.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I just checked a Beckett from a few years ago (I don't have a current one). Under 1999 U D Game Jersey KG H1 it has a "value" of $40. It could have gone up some, but I don't think it would be in the $100's (unless it is graded, and has a very high grade).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good, thank you both.
    I did have the $40 value (must have used a similar old Beckett from years ago), but I use a X .25 multiplier so $10 value. But I think it has gone up in value so I would expect it is beyond the $40 and closer to the approx $200 +/-.
    Appreciate it.
    Always good to see value finally increasing.