Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Trading these Vintage Baseball Cards

I am trading or selling these four vintage baseball cards:

58 Topps Mathews All Star #480 FGS Grading Mint 9
    63 Topps AL Batting Leaders #2 PGS Grading NM 7
    71 Topps Jackson #20 PGS Grading Ex 5
    72 Topps Torre #500 Gem Grading Gem 10

Scan are located here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/album.php?albumid=3852

In trade I am ideally looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

James,

Any interest in doing switch over grading to PSA? Not that we can right now, but they will open back up? Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

James,

Any interest in doing switch over grading to PSA? Not that we can right now, but they will open back up? Thoughts?

Rich,

Do they do that? I mean do they remove the card from the existing holder? I also have a BCCG 10 Montana but I would really like Beckett to regrade it BGS.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

PSA has a cross over where they will take in cards from other companies and "regrade" them. You have to put a minimum grade you will accept. It's basically the same cost as grading them, but if they really are a good grade, then if you are like me and basically only collect PSA it's cool. If you want to re-sell, they generally get higher prices.

https://www.psacard.com/services/tra...ding/crossover

What is Crossover Grading?

Crossover grading is for cards previously graded by other companies that you wish to cross over into a PSA holder. PSA will evaluate the card inside its current holder. If PSA deems the card worthy to cross over at the customer’s specified minimum grade or higher, the card will be removed from its holder and placed into a PSA holder. Regardless of the result, the grading price will be charged.
    There are other third-party grading companies out there, but just one industry leader. We offer our crossover service for collectors who would like to enhance the security and elevate the value of their previously authenticated and graded trading cards. Switching to the most respected and premium brand, PSA, can do just that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

PSA has a cross over where they will take in cards from other companies and "regrade" them. You have to put a minimum grade you will accept. It's basically the same cost as grading them, but if they really are a good grade, then if you are like me and basically only collect PSA it's cool. If you want to re-sell, they generally get higher prices.

Crossover grading is for cards previously graded by other companies that you wish to cross over into a PSA holder. PSA will evaluate the card inside its current holder. If PSA deems the card worthy to cross over at the customer’s specified minimum grade or higher, the card will be removed from its holder and placed into a PSA holder. Regardless of the result, the grading price will be charged.
    There are other third-party grading companies out there, but just one industry leader. We offer our crossover service for collectors who would like to enhance the security and elevate the value of their previously authenticated and graded trading cards. Switching to the most respected and premium brand, PSA, can do just that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rich,

No doubt that PSA grading is more highly respected than most of these other companies. From the four pictures I have attached, which do you think are worthwhile to regrade?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

PM Sent