Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Custom Cards, If You Make Custom Cards Then Post Em' Up

As the thread title says: if you enjoy making alternative cards and/or have alternative cards to share post them up...

Of course I know and am pretty decent at Photoshop, however I really enjoy making physical cards - thick cards in 3-d.. It's a fun activity, and I make cards which I would be totally stoked to pull... I used to make a lot of custom cards before Photoshop eve existed but recently I have made a few and I'm totally satisfied with my outcomes,

I recently made a UD 90/91 Pettersson, and I just "completed" a Brett Burns POE (I think I have to add a few more elements) but so far I'm satisfied..

Anyway, I figured I would create this thread for not only myself to show what I've been making but obviously for everyone - even if you have a custom card you didn't make I would absolutely be interested in having a look..

Anyway, in the last week or so I have made these thus far:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have made a few custom cards for some of the folks around here.... usually if you agree to give a few bucks to a charity close to my heart I will make some neat stuff for folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have made a few custom cards for some of the folks around here.... usually if you agree to give a few bucks to a charity close to my heart I will make some neat stuff for folks

That sound great to me... If we can raise money money for charity even better... A couple of months ago I was in the hospital myself and I had to go for an X-Ray but I had to go though the childrens ward and my heart sank - look I'm fine, with my own health - it was a close call - but some of these kids.... Man...

In a pefect world we could be the artists and autograph the cards ourselves, but at the same time I've been thinking the same way and how could this art benefit society or how could our artwork do good, and I believe that creativity can help... I would love to start at Mercy Hospital in Chicago, IL....

So I'm with you 1000%,,,,,Lets make cards of the kids???? lol.....That would be fantastic, give them an awesome mystery pack and their own card??

Perhaps I'm thinking too forward... But sure, but why not? we can do it?]

If you're interested in starting a hobby-related non-profit then I'm grateful because I have been trying to do this for at least a decade now.....

PM me please PM me and we can work some magic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See bmoy88's Items on eBay

Since the Parkhurst 2006-07 base set was missing a few autographs in the set, I created my own - bought other autograph cards and made cut autos.

phurst_unsigned-1.jpgphurst_unsigned-2.jpg

Not perfect but...

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have a ton of the cards from the Customs makers on the site. As I used to put them on display at the Nationals. Have some killer ones over the years folks sent me.

Let us know how your idea goes over. Stuff like that is great for folks to do.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Cincinnati Reds

Custom Card I made

Thought I'd share this custom card I made with my limited Photoshop abilities - 1934 Goudey

34-Goudey-Baseball-Front.jpg34-Goudey-Baseball-Back.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Cincinnati Reds

Figured I'd throw one more fun one that I made based on 1992 Triple Play baseball.
    And who didn't love The Bad News Bears?

92-tripplay-forums.jpg

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Figured I'd throw one more fun one that I made based on 1992 Triple Play baseball.
    And who didn't love The Bad News Bears?

92-tripplay-forums.jpg

Good stuff for TTM autograph hunting.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I don't make custom cards, but I own one that looks amazing:

Thoughts?