Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: small collection

Please Note - sctiepipn will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (29) Trader Retreat
    Country
    Army
    Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @grizzlybass See sctiepipn's Items on eBay

small collection

I Just purchased a small collection roughly 4K cards. BB, BKB, and FB. looking for folks that are looking for a player or a team. I separated the primary cards, the first time through. I do groups on FB but they all seem to be difficult to be nice. . I have more than what is photo'd. feel free to inquire. i have not been in this group for years. but hopeful to get some of these cards to specific collectors. Also I know if I do get messages I will just get over whelmed as this is posted in about 8 total areas. So may take a while to get to you as my time on top of all this is limited.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    New York Mets Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tampa Bay Lightning
    See picklepete's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

PM sent..
    Thx.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

PM sent.