Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

March Show & Tell - Habs PC Pickups & More!

Spring is in the air!

First and foremost I want to acknowledge and thank everybody that I have traded with over the years. You may notice that I have finally eclipsed the 1,000 feedback mark! It's been a wild ride these past dozen-plus years and though it took a little longer to get over the hump than expected, I'm in the club now. Again, thanks to you guys!

Let's start off with a pair of non-Habs rookies, a couple guys who happened to be on that 2020 Team Canada World Juniors roster that I so love to collect. Awesome to see them hitting the NHL If anybody has a Connor McMichael YG for trade, please drop me a line. He's another one I'll be after....there's also a few guys in Series 2!

2020-21 Upper Deck #224 Liam Foudy

2020-21 Upper Deck #213 Ty Dellandrea

You might remember that I have a rather comprehensive collection of one Josh Gorges. For you new folks, Josh was a hometown boy who made it good with the Habs for several years. Probably would have been the captain after Gionta's tenure if not for Mr. Bergevin making a business decision. It's been a rather long time since I have added a new non-1/1 card to the collection, and this is a pretty sweet one. I am disappointed that Josh has the only one-colour patch on this card featuring four players who are no longer with the Habs. LOL
    2013-14 Dominion Update Quad Patch #24 Michael Bournival / Rene Bourque / Tomas Plekanec / Josh Gorges /5

As you can see, it goes quite well with the Jersey and Prime versions. :)

Carey! Carey! Carey! I've decided to give myself a little project and collect all of the Upper Deck Game Jerseys featuring #31 from the beginning to current. If anybody happens to have 2009-10 and/or 2011-12, please drop a line.

2010-11 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey #GJ2CP Carey Price

2012-13 Upper Deck Game Jersey Authentic Jersey #GJCP Carey Price

There's one more on the way which is the results of a trade made after my box break of UD Series 2. Don't need that Tim Stuetzle YG in comparison to what's coming. Woo!

I've been on the rampage of late with TTM packages going out to the Canadiens. The results have been enormously satisfying thus far. I've already shared (in Feb's S&T thread) the results for Jake Allen and Josh Anderson. Since then, I've received packages from several other players. Here they are, in chronological (and therefore, favourite player! LOL) order:

Jonathan Drouin - 4/4

Jesperi Kotkaniemi (2nd time I've succeeded with him in as many years - got him just in time before COVID last year) - 3/4

Speaking of KK, this one just arrived yesterday. $5 well spent, not to be confused I guess with Connor McDavid's $5K spent for that ridiculous flying elbow.
    2019-20 O-Pee-Chee Retro Blank Backs #592 Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Also, I forgot to add these in last month. These were from a private signing done in Montreal featuring two of the bright lights on the Habs this year, Tyler Toffoli and Alexander Romanov.

That's all she wrote for March. I was hoping for a couple more things to arrive but Canada Post has to be Canada Post so you'll see them in April's S&T thread!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Wow, 5$ for the KK blank back, that's a steal!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow, 5$ for the KK blank back, that's a steal!

Love it when I can get a deal like that. Was able to get a Beliveau a few years back for like $8. Always put a smile on the face.