Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post MLB Moving The 2021 All-Star Game Out Of Georgia

https://www.outkick.com/mlb-atlanta-all-star-game/

Friday, the MLB announced it is moving the All-Star Game out of Atlanta in response to Georgia’s new election bill

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Without a doubt MLB needs a NEW "COMMISH" . Why would he do such a thing ? Is he crazy ? GA. voting rules have absolutely NOTHING to do with MLB baseball.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No, Manfred doesn't need to be replaced.

In truth, if you read the news, major corporations based in Atlanta, like Coca-Cola, for example, have protested the new law, largely because it discriminates against minorities. While the Braves are claiming that not only fans, but businesses as well, are the victims, they're missing the point. Taking the All-Star Game out of Truist Park takes away revenue for Atlanta and Marietta (where Truist Park is located), and that's what concerns Braves management.

Republicans in Georgia, like Governor Kemp, like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a conspiracy nut of the first order, don't like that they lost two Senate seats in January, and that Georgia went blue in November's Presidential election. They're deathly afraid that they could lose the state even more in the mid-terms next year and beyond, but the way they're going about this is wrong.

Remember too that a large percentage of MLB players, coaches, et al, are minorities. That's why they've taken a stand.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills New York Yankees

MLB acted in a divisive and discriminatory manner against Christian Conservatives.
    Last edited by User777; 04-02-2021 at 10:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

No, Manfred doesn't need to be replaced.

In truth, if you read the news, major corporations based in Atlanta, like Coca-Cola, for example, have protested the new law, largely because it discriminates against minorities. While the Braves are claiming that not only fans, but businesses as well, are the victims, they're missing the point. Taking the All-Star Game out of Truist Park takes away revenue for Atlanta and Marietta (where Truist Park is located), and that's what concerns Braves management.

Republicans in Georgia, like Governor Kemp, like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a conspiracy nut of the first order, don't like that they lost two Senate seats in January, and that Georgia went blue in November's Presidential election. They're deathly afraid that they could lose the state even more in the mid-terms next year and beyond, but the way they're going about this is wrong.

Remember too that a large percentage of MLB players, coaches, et al, are minorities. That's why they've taken a stand.

"Conspiracy nut"

yeah ok throw insults because you dont agree with POLITICS, whatever.

You are a sheep if you think your vote means anythingand if you think "your" politicians help you in anyway. Everything is already planned. No matter what you do you cant change anything.
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 04-02-2021 at 11:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Iowa Hawkeyes

All I can say is this is SAD! I am so sick of politics be a part of sports.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

MLB acted in a divisive and discriminatory manner against Christian Conservatives.

Oh, stop the pain, would you please? I'm a Christian myself, but I'm also registered as an INDEPENDENT voter. Spare me the victim card. Jesus Himself said you can't serve two masters, and yet Christian Conservatives do just that. They fell for Donald Trump's shell game for 5 years. Some, like Mike Lindell, he of the overpriced pillows, are still in his thrall. The Bible also tells us that the love of money is the root of all evil (and that's aimed at the greedy investors who've taken the advice of YouTube goofs like Gary Vee). MLB, NBA, & NFL are more concerned now with representing the general public than ever before.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

"Conspiracy nut"

yeah ok throw insults because you don't agree with POLITICS, whatever.

You are a sheep if you think your vote means anything and if you think "your" politicians help you in anyway. Everything is already planned. No matter what you do you cant change anything.

Funny you should say that, since the Governor here in NY is embroiled in a scandal or two at the moment. "Already planned"? That would be funnier still if Vince McMahon was working behind the scenes.....! (LOL!)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Sorry hobbyfan, I disagree with you. All voters should have id. Where I live we've always had to show our idea and were checked off the book before we got to our little booth to vote. Without id ANYONE can vote, and can do it time after time after time after...... Is that fair ? No, it's rigging the election so they k now they'll get who they want elected. In regard to the Gov. of NY, that guy needs to be removed from office. You think people fell for Trump ? Well, if you "fell" for Biden and Harris, you're a puppet like Biden is. Have you noticed that he doesn't really speak to us. He READS (really tries too) to us, and then leaves. He ONLY answers questions that have been worked into his speaking. When asked "other" questions he just LEAVES. Our "NEW" government has gotten the USA in a downward slide and has no plans to stop it. Look at history. ALL great powers have gone down because of the government that the people gave in too. The ROMAN EMPIRE is a great example. And we're now doing the same. Also, you mentioned CHRISTIANITY in the USA. We "used" to be a CHRISTIAN nation. However, not any more. The majority of our population ARE NOT CHRISTIAN. Christian things are NO LONGER allowed in schools BUT "other religions" are. Oh well, we could keep going on and on and on and..... Going back to how this got started, I STILL THINK that the MLB "Commish" SHOULD NOT have done what he did. He evidently is doing the WRONG thing. If HE was going to CHANGE the ALL-STAR GAME location WHY didn't he do it last year? He's being CONTROLLED by POLITICAL "Nuts", and not what's right for the ALL STAR GAME location. If baseball is going to be controlled by politics then SHUT DOWN the MLB. PRO sports are for sport fans, not for politics. He was just WRONG, period. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills New York Yankees

Oh, stop the pain, would you please? I'm a Christian myself, but I'm also registered as an INDEPENDENT voter. Spare me the victim card. Jesus Himself said you can't serve two masters, and yet Christian Conservatives do just that. They fell for Donald Trump's shell game for 5 years. Some, like Mike Lindell, he of the overpriced pillows, are still in his thrall. The Bible also tells us that the love of money is the root of all evil (and that's aimed at the greedy investors who've taken the advice of YouTube goofs like Gary Vee). MLB, NBA, & NFL are more concerned now with representing the general public than ever before.

So the argument here is whether you can be a good Christian and vote for abortion. Anybody can be a Christian, that is decided for us by our parents, but to be a good Christian is something else.

So the argument is if you can be a good Christian and vote for the 1 million baby abortions a year in the USA.

Is the commandment "Thou Shalt Not" Killl" an important commandment to God? Does God really care about those babies? 85% of those baby abortions are "minorities". There are on average 450,000 black babies aborted ever year. Do those Black Lives Matter?

Is supporting the abortion of 1,000,000 babies a year in the USA evil? Will God forgive you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast