Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(628)
    Country

Todd, I'm interested in the Koufax medallion. If I looked up the right card, it has a Beckett of $10. If it's selling for more then that number can be used. You can have all the cards you requested, and I can add 2022 Topps Heritage Blue Sparkle Chrome 225 Giancarlo Stanton. If that's not enough I could find more. I like the Koufax, but if you have anything from my want list I'd rather have that. Let me know what you want to do. Thanks. Dave
    Want List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@anglinomics— don’t have anything from your want list but happy to trade you the koufax. Feel free to set it up if your offer still stands.
    Last edited by toddgreen; 01-07-2023 at 11:31 AM.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(628)
    Country

@anglinomics— don’t have anything from your want list but happy to trade you the koufax. Feel free to set it up if your offer still stands.

@toddgreen , Thanks for the trade. Koufax is my boyhood hero. The trade is posted, packaged, and ready to mail on Monday. Dave
    Last edited by anglinomics; 01-07-2023 at 05:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Awesome! Thank you for the trade!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(628)
    Country

Plenty of 2022 High Numbers & Blue Sparkle Chrome left to trade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12