Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

20-21 UD2 box break ouch

Haven't bought wax in almost a year. At a shop today, shelves were bare, actually felt like I needed to support the guy by buying something. Almost instant regret.

Dazzlers Pink, Shane Bowers
    Dazzlers Blue, Olli Juolevi
    Fluorescence Red, Vital Kravtsov
    French - Roman Josi
    UD Canvas, Mikko Rantanen
    UD Canvas, Pekka Rinne
    UD Canvas, Jordan Binnington
    UD Canvas POE, Peyton Krebs
    UD Portraits - Anthony Angello, Olli Juolevi, Egor Korshkov, Ryan McLeod
    Young Guns, Jalen Chatfield, Ty Smith, MacKenzie Entwhistle, Chase Priskie, David Kase, Kevin Lankinen
    OPC Award Winners - Lightning
    OPC Rookies - Gilles Senn, Mikhail Berdin, Alex Belzil, Alexis Lafreniere
    OPC Blue - Dylan Coghlan
    OPC Retro - Mikhail Berdin, Michael McNiven

Pretty bad box. Price was $159. I know it's all or nothing, more often nothing which this one was. They do throw in some "case" hits, the Pink Dazzlers, the Canvas POE. In the end these end up low value cards. I know the drill, you won't get your money back and all, but this was pretty bad. I compared it to buying a stack of shiny scratch lotto tickets. Felt about the same with maybe a couple $5/$10 winners.

Anyway, that's my break, wanted to share as more often than not we see the better breaks vs the tough breaks. NFT/NFS.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah, that one wasn't great. I've seen worse, but I'd rather have $159.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Finally a box worse than mine! We can't win em all. At least, there was the thrill of opening packs.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yours wasn't that bad, with the jersey card and Box Filler insert. Between your box, and a couple other breaks, I figured the odds were showing pretty good of getting some extra hits, and maybe an Easter Egg. But this was a lame box for sure. But the chase was there for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Yours wasn't that bad, with the jersey card and Box Filler insert. Between your box, and a couple other breaks, I figured the odds were showing pretty good of getting some extra hits, and maybe an Easter Egg. But this was a lame box for sure. But the chase was there for sure!

Is your Belzile OPC Rookie available?