Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Frankiet77 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buying Stars, HOF, Inserts, etc. - All Years

Baseball – Football – Basketball – Hockey

All nrmt/mt or better

I am looking to buy large amounts of stars, hall of famers, rookies, inserts, parallels, oddball cards from any years. The rookies and inserts do not have to be a star or hall of famer. They do all need to be from licensed brands and i will take up to 10 of each card. Please be able to fill up at a minimum a large priority box , 3200 or 5000 count box. I am looking to buy multiple lots over a long period of time. The more variety the better. I will pay .05 per card and I will pay parcel post or UPS ground. In addition, I will also pay .50 for any licensed auto or game used cards (do not have to be a star, rookie or hall of famer). I would like to start with one box to start with per seller to make sure everything is acceptable. Thanks!

Examples
    2000 cards in large priority box - $100
    3200 Count box - $160
    5000 Count box - $250

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still Buying

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great to deal with. Smooth and easy transaction. Bump too

SCF Rewards
    Country