Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

2 Weeks Worth OF Giacomin Mail!

OK, let's start the show!

OK, let's get into some nicer stuff now shall we?

This was an absolute STEAL!

Two beauties there!

This card was actually gifted to me by another forum member. Super generous on his part.

Phew! So, are we done?

Almost.

Eddie has very few TRUE 1/1 cards, maybe 5 total. A Cup Property Of and a BTP Lumbergraph that I'm not sure exist, or are in circulation. He also has a Leaf Pearl Letter Or Lace, and then the President's Choice Solitaire Quad Memorabilia I just picked up if you count that as a product release.

To my knowledge that is it....well....one more......

Was super excited when I got the chance to buy this one. Major add to my PC and a really killer card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome show.
    The Emblematic is stellar.
    Thanks for sharing

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome show.
    The Emblematic is stellar.
    Thanks for sharing

Thank you! That was a huge one to land for me. I would probably rank it as his 5th best true 1/1. For me now, it's my biggest Eddie since it's a true 1/1 that came out of a fairly mass released product. I have 2 amazing Vintage Memo Triples from President's choice that are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING cards, and a Jumbo Emblem from President's Choice as well but those were easier to obtain than the Emblematic.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

That's a great bunch of cards. My favorite is the last one, I've always been a big fan of most of the designs used on the memo cards in ITG Enshrined.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great show! So many cards in there I could call "highlghts". Obviously the 1/1s near the end (Emblematic, and the PC Quad) are killer. I always liked the 2006-07 BTP cards - and you got some great pieces in those number & emblem cards. Picking up 3 cards /10 from that set in the span of a couple of months is pretty crazy. Was someone breaking up a set?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Stunning adds as usualy. Love the Emblematics 1/1. Just a perfectly designed card!

Even with your large collection, the quanity you're able to pickup every month is very impressive. Congrats Ron!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great show! So many cards in there I could call "highlghts". Obviously the 1/1s near the end (Emblematic, and the PC Quad) are killer. I always liked the 2006-07 BTP cards - and you got some great pieces in those number & emblem cards. Picking up 3 cards /10 from that set in the span of a couple of months is pretty crazy. Was someone breaking up a set?

I am a HUUUUGE fan of the 06/07 BTP GUJ/GUE/GUN set. I've always wanted to try and complete the trifecta but its just brutal. Huge set, and they just don't show up much given the age. Just love those cards so picking up 2 really nice Eddies from that was a huge win for me. The seller was a Rangers collector I've been hounding. I actually picked up both 06/07 BTP cards, the 07/08 BTP Complete Jersey, AND the Emblematic from him. That was a huge highlight for my PC to be able to grab those 4 cards at once. The Emblematic I literally had only seen sell sheet pics of.

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector
    Stunning adds as usualy. Love the Emblematics 1/1. Just a perfectly designed card!

Even with your large collection, the quanity you're able to pickup every month is very impressive. Congrats Ron!

Thanks man. Just trying to keep pace with your absurd Enroth collection! LOL. I need to knock off a PSA RC and second year soon. Brutally expensive with the current market but gotta get it done. Not looking forward to the price but will be nice to knock them off the list finally.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I am a HUUUUGE fan of the 06/07 BTP GUJ/GUE/GUN set. I've always wanted to try and complete the trifecta but its just brutal. Huge set, and they just don't show up much given the age. Just love those cards so picking up 2 really nice Eddies from that was a huge win for me. The seller was a Rangers collector I've been hounding. I actually picked up both 06/07 BTP cards, the 07/08 BTP Complete Jersey, AND the Emblematic from him. That was a huge highlight for my PC to be able to grab those 4 cards at once. The Emblematic I literally had only seen sell sheet pics of.

Ranford is that set too (06-07 BTP), so I know it well. I don't recall which one took me 10+ years to track down... but I do have a near complete run from the set now. Jersey /90, Jersey Auto /10, Jersey Gold /10. Number /10, Number Auto /10, Number Gold /1. Emblem /10, Emblem Auto /10..... but don't have the Emblem Gold /1.

I've seen so many nice pieces from 06-07 over the year. Your emblem, for example, has two great pieces on it.... and I think with the vintage guys, that was pretty typical in 06-07 for the SP'd stuff.