Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

Seeking some advice - 1991-92 Upper Deck Locker Series boxes #3 and #4 factory sealed

Hey guys,
    I had a friend who gifted me a couple of old boxes he has had in his closet for years. It is 2 factory sealed 1991-92 Upper Deck Locker Series box #3 and #4 (out of 6 boxes). Each box contains 7 foil packs containing 12 cards each. What would you guys do with them? Open them? Sell them? Let me know your thoughts.

UD boxes.jpg
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dennis - the price that cards are going for now, especially for sealed boxes, I would sell these. You probably already have all the Jazz cards from that year, so no point to open it. Everyone would want the Jordans, especially for grading, so you can get good money for these boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

Good point--I do have all the Jazz cards from this set already so nothing for me. Maybe sale is a good idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These would be an easy sell for me

The 1991-92 Upper Deck set really doesn't have any great hits and with the way sealed wax has been selling I would move them for any good offer. They make a ton of 91-92 Upper Deck and the rookies and inserts from it are really never going to be some valuable monster in the future so strike now while the market is hot and move them is my advice.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Dennis - the price that cards are going for now, especially for sealed boxes, I would sell these. You probably already have all the Jazz cards from that year, so no point to open it. Everyone would want the Jordans, especially for grading, so you can get good money for these boxes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ this!